Younger Reader X Young Karma .Plus thank you note at the end

Ha gotca bitch. It is going to be in Karma's pov. So have fun. Also if this seems a bit under whelming sorry. I just wanted to upload but didn't know what to upload.

Karma POV

"You worthless piece of shit don't you know how to mow a goddamn lawn". It had always been like this. His grandpa didn't like him. Always yelled at him for dumb stuff like over sleeping and eating. One day he decided to make you home schooled. You started to take the newspaper and read them cause your room was lacking anything but a bed and dresser. So days you would get things like "The hottest new game or Comics.

Karma's grandpa took Karma to his room. Karma usually got beat up when this happened.

Time skip brought to you by
Karma getting his ass kicked
By his grandpa
Also my laziness

One day two magizenes caught Karma's eye. "Porn Pic 3D" and "Takes Two To Tango". Karma hadn't had much education so he didn't know anything about sex. He was only 13 ,but he was intreged.

(O fuck I froget the biggest plot point Y/N. So she is Karma's distant sister staying at Karma's grandpas until she has enough money to buy a house. She is the favorite. And get all the best things. She also likes to bring karma food)

"Yo useless time to eat!" His grandpa shouted. As usual his grandpa cooked a nice meal for Y/N but not for Karma. He also had to sit in a old chair that was lopsided and creakily and eat on a stained wooden table.

Y/N POV

"As usual Karma gets scraps and I get a meal you thought as you ate just enough to get by. You liked to give Karma as much food you could. Today was potato soup. Soup was always hard ,but Y/N always felt it was worth it. Karma only got a little bit of soup, potato peels, and crumbs of bread

Another time skip
Brought to you by
My lazziness

Karma took out a a magize called "Mold Of Models" One tha looked like Y/N got him really aroused. The bludge in his pants started to grow. Just then Y/N came in with a few potatoes, a whole small rice bowl of soup, and a slice of bread. She put the bowl and food on the small dresser that Karma had in his room

Karma POV

Suddenly I had the urge to kiss Y/N. You try to stop yourself thinking "Wait she is my sister I can't do that" but it doesn't work. You then move closer to Y/N and see her blush. She always thought you were cute. It was one of the reasons she risked so much for you. You both then melted into a kiss. You started to undress her with your eyes as you stared.

Y/N POV

He looked at me with these eyes that weren't his. His usual expression turned into lust . Y/N was scared. Karma climbed on top of me and hugged me ,but he started going up and down our bodies touching with every movement. He the got off of me but then took of his shirt and pants leaving all but his boxers (or underwear I don't give a fuck)

3 POV (Cause we need everyones point of view. Also it is less akward for me to write)

Karma started to suck on Y/N's neck. Karma then found Y/N's sweet spot and proceeded to suck harder on that area. Y/N started to moan wich made Karma suck on it more. (ALSO) Y/N started to notice Karma's member start showing through the thin boxers (u said it like that cause a almost 6th grader can't spell buldge.)

Y/N heard Karma's stomach growl. "Karma you need to eat" Y/N moaned.

I feel so weird having them so young like really Karma is 13 and you are 12. For now both of them are 18. Do you want a story or no story!!!)

Karma the took off your (hold up didn't I say this was in 3 POV. And if you wonder why I call myself out but don't fix it. It is so the story is longer. SO NOW YOU KNOW!!) school skirt.

(You know how I just said I wanted to make this longer well that is erased and cause your skirt is off and I don't feel like writing filler and I'm lazy we will skip to the action )

Karma inserted his member into Y/N making her moan. Karma then rammed into Y/N.

"Kkarrrmma" Y/N moaned. "I'm gonna cum". "Me too" Karma said.

Grandpa POV ( oh did you think that he was just here to abuse Karma leading Y/N to go to Karma who is masterbating. Well if you did you are wrong I actually kare :did u see what I did you a see. Karma has a K so I use a k istend if c for care: about my characters and you can't stop me hah ha)

"These crazy teenagers" " I should have put them up for adoption a long time ago" •Grandpa is in the living room watching TV•

K finally I get to start my thank you note. Anyway this was supposed to be for 100 views but cause I don't want to waste a whole part to a thank you I wanted to put it at the end of a lemon so I started this at 2 then fell asleep and when I woke up we were at 150. Then I took a 2 day break from waddpad and we were at 300 so I was like " got to finish this now" so I have been working and editing scrapping ideas and working new ideas and now it is 2:45 and I'm done and if u wonder y I upload and work in the middle of the night is cause I am more interested, awake, and more devoted to finishing them also if you saw a 6th grader writing this fucking stuff on their phone as a parent you would take that shit away. Anyway thank you all. You are all that is pushing me to make this. And this is the longest part I have ever made 1000 words. Take a moment to take that in...........................................U done yet.....................................Anyway I need to get out of these pants I have been wearing for 2 hrs cause it is hot as fuck here.

If you like this me or like this series you can add it to your favorites so you don't miss anything. Or you can check every day but that is hard work and dedication that I don't have so do yourself a favor and add this story to your favs and like the easy life