Rich Karma X Reader

(quick before we get started I want to tell you that this was supposed to be the story that I was going to give you after I went to New York. Then it got scrapped so now it is Kidnapped and if you have a memory you know I didn't complete that one. I kinda cut it off abruptly. Anyway enough of my ranting and enjoy)

Y/N POV

"Everyone is talking about the new kid"

"Well yeah" *Here Xun goes again ranting off about something" "he is the successor of the Akebane empire. The wealthiest people on Earth"

3 POV

Just then a slick black limo pulled in front of the school. Then the driver walked out of the limo, and went behind and about to open the farthest door down that was facing all the fangirls.

The door slid open to show the Red-headed successor of the Akebane empire Karma Akebane. As all the fangirls yelled in excitement none of them Caught Karma's attention more than the girl in the back next to his twin cousin Xun Akebane.

As two men in Black suits made a path for Karma girls tried to catch a glance, but he was still focused on Y/N. She wasn't yelling like all the other girls she just stood quietly in the back listening to Xun.

Once Karma reached his cousin he signaled the men to stop. "Hey Little cuz"

"Hello Karma"

"How come we are cousins yet you still say my name with formality"

" So how is life Xun"

" Same"

" Oh what a shame" " My dad is planning my high school graduation"

" School just started! So you are still a freshman"

" I am skipping sophomore. My dad says it is so I will be challenged"

" Wow, you have such a hard life....."

" Well, that's how it is little cuz. Being the successor of the most wealthy empire in the world is easy"

" Stop calling me little cuz"

" Well it is true"

" No, we are twins

(BTW THE WAY THIS IS XUN
If you don't know what he looks like by now I am disappointed)

(BTW THE WAY THIS IS XUNIf you don't know what he looks like by now I am disappointed)

"Well then why am I the successor to the Akebane empire than"

" Apparently you don't understand. You are the face of it, but I am in charge of the thing that makes it run. Security, Heath, Staff, Workplace management, and the tools that employees use"

" Anyway who is the lucky lady Xun"

" I am not Xun's girlfriend Mr. Karma Akebane" Y/N yelled

The whole school turned around to look at them. Their eyes stared at them like little needles dissecting them. People started gossiping talking about everything from possible ships to how it was no fair Y/N was getting all of Karma's attention.

                                                                               Later in the day

"Hey Y/N bitch you think you can just sit in the back and talk to Karma alone"

"Here we go again" Y/N mumbled to herself. It was the fifth time this had happened all day. 

"You think because you have Karma's little cousin under your thumb you can hog Karma all to yourself"

"What are you a fangirl and FYI Xun and Karma are twins."

"Hello ladies," Karma said interrupting your conversation with the girls giving you the opportunity to leave.

"Ah Y/N just the girl I was looking for"

"Why her" all the girls said in unison

"Because she is my girlfriend" Karma responded in a no dip tone as he lifted up your bangs and kissed your forehead.

You blushed a little then got furious because you were NOT his girlfriend.

"Anyway me and Y/N have to go somewhere." Karma said as he grabbed your hand and walked away leaving the girls shocked.

You were dragged through the office always 3 steps behind him. You guys walked outside the school and over to on of Karma's fancy limos.

There was a man in a black suit who stood my the door. When Karma came close he went to the drivers seat and started the car. Karma being ahead of you opened the door and pushed you in. As he got in the car and closed the door he gave a driver a motion the go to a destination.

3 POV

As the limo went down the road something seemed off about Karma. He wasn't laid back like he usually was. He was much more stressed. Something was on his mind that bothered him.

Karma POV

I looked over at Y/N. She was staring at me. I must have been making a face. I shuffled down the back of my limo towards her. When she was looking out the window I leaned in and swiftly kissed her on the cheek.

Y/N POV

I felt something soft on my cheek and turned towards Karma who was on my side of the limo. I started to blush as I saw him licking his lips. The limo stopped at a huge mansion. I started to wonder how Karma and Xun lived in the house. (Btw the way I am using a computer so no spelling errors also Karma and Xun live in the same house separate from the main estate which is way bigger than theirs.)

The door slide open showing the door that was bigger than Karma and Xun combined. Karma walks a few steps behind you as you walked down the halls. You walked by a closet and in the blink of an eye opened the door and pulled you in. 

3 POV

They both passed the kitchen and went in to get something to eat.

"So Karma why did you bring me here."

Triggered in 3 2 1

Suddenly Karma pushes Y/N on to the table and gets on top of her pinning her to the granite table top. 

"Kk Karma what are you doing' Y/N studders

Karma lowers his head so hid crimson hair s resting above your forehead

God dammit I have to cut this one short as well I swear I am the plage of good and complete fanfic whatever I have to go on another break  like a 7 month break so if anyone can find me in those 7 months they get to slap the shit out of me but u guys don't know my real name or what I look like soooooooooooooooo yea anyway

I have manic depression I  plz help me love u guys and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.