Story of a Young Eagle

There was a young little eagle that never left it's nest, except for the times when the bigger eagles responsible for its existence took it out for flight training. Soon enough, the little eagle was not little anymore and thought itself independent and ready for the world. But the parent eagles didn't hold the same view. They knew their eaglet had lots of learning still left to do.
But the young bird couldn't stay in any longer; it wanted to break free from the invisible shackles of its nest, spread its wings and explore the contours of the sky, to ascertain the height from the world it could reach. This little birdie was bound much like a prisoner in its nest, its captives being the ones it loved and respected the most.
It would stare into the blue seamless sky and wish it could take its flight like the other birds whenever it wanted to wherever it wanted to go, without needing someone's consent but of its own free will. "The others can do it so why can't I?" It would often think. Little did it know that many a bird had lost their way in their zest to be set free prematurely. They lost their wings in their recklessness, thus no longer being able to fly.
But the little eagle had mind enough to understand that its birth-givers want the best for it and was wise enough to value their wishes. It knew it had to wait for the right time-even though it felt it couldn't wait any longer to be free- when it would spread its wings to the widest without the fear of their being cut. That would be when the eagle would have the acumen for making wise decisions and have paramount glory within its reach.