CHAPTER 27

Dedicated to my funny, awesome friend, this_ray_of_sunshine

Hey everyone!
How was the Eid-el-Mubarak
May Allah accepts our prayers during Ramadan, today and forever.
So don't rest, get up, have fun and watch out for more updates.
I'm super sorry I haven't been updating recently due to preparations for the celebration.

Enjoy!

Yasmin's pov

"I want you."

I stared back at the brown-haired guy and the hazel eyes dressed in a dark blue tee and gray jeans with chains dangling from the right pocket of his jeans.
"Huh?" I said dumbfounded.

"You heard me Yasmin."

"Do you know him?" Jacob asked as he glared at Leo.

"No!"I answered sternly.

"I'm her friend, a very good if you must know." Leo glared back.

Seriously, these guys glares can bear holes in their heads.

"Just exactly what do you want?" I dropped the books in my hand.
It's not my fault that I can't resist taking my books along with me everywhere I go, they just keep calling me so......it ain't my fault.

"I told you already, can I just have a word with you?"

"Well you just did." I said stubbornly.

"You know what I mean." He rolled his eyes.
No one, and I mean no one on any account rolls his eyes on me.

"Well no." I mused.

"Don't make me say please!"

"Don't care, it's still a no." I argued.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He smirked.

"Are you threatening me?" I snapped.

"Exactly." He winked making me to roll my eyes.

"Well I'm not going any-"

Before I finished my statement, Leo grabbed me harshly by my hands and forcefully drag me out of the coffee shop.

My eyes met Jacobs as I mouthed a 'sorry' to him. I pray he understands.

"Just exactly what do you think you're doing!?" I more of shouted than asked as I try to snatch my hands away from his tight grip but miserably fail to.... Too bad he's way stronger than me.

"Exactly what you're seeing." He replied.

He closed the door shut and let go my hand.

"What was that all about? And don't you ever touch me!" I snapped.

"I gave you a choice, the easy way or the hard way but you chose otherwise so don't 'what was that all about' me."

"It doesn't matter but you can't just grab my hands like that."

His face softened and i saw guilt in his eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Just say what you are doing here."
"No I mean I'm sorry for everything I did in the past to hurt you, so can you forgive me?"

"No."

"I said I'm sorry."

"I have ears."

"Then why don't you want to forgive me?" He folded his hands over his chest.

"You suddenly disappeared from my life and now you come back trying to play Mr nice guy. Well don't get your hopes high and don't think that I will run into your arms cos I'm not the little helpless girl I was!" I spat.

He sighed and from the bag pack that rested on his back, he brought out a little basket full of chocolate and I know I'm in dipshit. The chocolates sparkled in my eyes making me to fall in love with it at that instance.

 The chocolates sparkled in my eyes making me to fall in love with it at that instance

This guy has got to be kidding me, I'm so not falling for his tricks.

"I'm sorry, well can you just look at this glorious chocolate, too bad I was gonna give it to you but..." He said innocently.

This little 'diablo'

"Let me just take these back." He added.

Holy chocolate! there's kit Kat
I huffed as I tried to resist the urge to grab the chocolates but if I do it means that I'm gonna forgive him.
Oh forget it, I need those chocolates! I snatched the basket away from his hands before he could put them back. I held them close to my chest in a protective form.

"Does that mean that we're friends?" He asked with a smirk.

"Still no!"

"Come on!" He whined." I gave you the chocolates."

"That doesn't count and I snatched them from your hands, you didn't give them to me." I raised one hand up in the defence while the other guarded the chocolates.

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Pretty please?"

"pretty no."

He turned to leave when I called his name,"Leo, let's be friends."
He stopped on his tracks and turned back, a smile crept on his lips,"Yeah sure."

Ring Ring Ring!

I looked at the caller's ID and saw it's Aisha.
"Yes, What's wrong?"
She said in a panicked voice,"Mum! She fainted again."

Ignore grammatical and spelling errors,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoy it.
Lots of love♥♥

I want all of you to check out this story, it's really interesting.

Titled 'The Love Of My Life' by this_ray_of_sunshine

~Xoxo~