EIGHT

“We need to talk” Damon Salvatore declared before walking inside Fiona’s house, not needing an invite seeing he had already been invited in on a party, with Caroline and Elena right behind him

“Yeah, why don’t you come in Damon?Elena, and Barbie.” Goldie ironically said as she’s closed the door and turn around. "Where's Ken?"

“What are you doing here?” Violet asked as she stood up.

Damon took a look at Elena and Caroline before turning to the teenagers. “You need to stay away from the Mikaelsons.

The friends glanced each other not knowing what to say. “Why?” Fiona asked.

“They're dangerous.” He exclaimed.

“How are they dangerous? What did they do?” Tony questioned crossing his arms with a little smirk on his face.

“They just are, okay?” Elena exclaimed nervously. “Stay. Away. From. Them.” She ordered.

“Okay...” Jade turned to her friends. “I’m sorry, I know I promised I wouldn't say this word but I just have to.” She then turned to face the trio. “Listen, bitch. You don’t tell us what to do, okay? We can be friends with whomever we want to be.”

“We're trying to protect you.” Caroline practically yelled. “Listen to us, stay away from them.”

“Yeah, you said that already.” Goldie spoke. “But why? Cause they are vampires? Well, so are you.”

Damon, Caroline and Elena gazed each other shocked. Nobody was suppose to know. “How do you know that?”

“Wow, you really suck as a vampire.” Jade laughed. She didn't had any filter. She would always said what she wanted not worrying that she might pissed off a hundred years old vampire.

“Excuse you.” Damon took a step closer to her in a threatening manner.

“I mean, you really haven’t noticed, have you?” Jade stepped closer to him, not caring about what he was. “You should start listening to people's heartbeat. Not everyone is alive. Well, technically alive.”

“Yeah, you’re not the only friendgroup with supernatural members.” Blair responded with a smirk making the trio realize that she was a vampire.

“You? You’re a vampire?” Damon raised na eyebrow. “No offence hun, but you’re no threat to me, imagine to the Mikaelsons.” He laughed.

“I thought you weren’t friends with the Mikaelsons.” Violet questioned.

“We aren't. And neither are you. Congratulations, you have one newbie vampire, that won’t stop them from hurting you.”

“They won’t hurt us because we're friends. Now take your Barbie vampire and your doppleganger and get the fuck out of my house.” Fiona threatened.