The Abduction: Entry 02

[Zack's Point of View]

The weather was getting worse, the sky began to rumble and lighting sored past the clouds. Countless of flashes kept on sparking about, and birds were swarming for shelter.

As we entered that f*cking badass car  I was convinced  that father would take me back to my grandma. The car was filled with happiness, or be it as what you may call it, as the food that we have "Devoured" filled us with energy. Tito then started the car and the AC was making me feel tired, then a few minutes later, never did I know that I was already asleep.

Minutes have passed and I could feel the rough terrain that the car was traveling through. Continuous  bumps woke me up and I was forced to get the f*ck up and find a more comfortable position.

Like WTF!? I really don't like it when I'm being disturbed while I nap, be it as it is a direct or an indirect approach, I still get really pissed though. Hahaha, I'm a messed up child and I know it.

As my vision became a bit more clear, and my hearing had slowly recovered all of a sudden...

BAAANG!!! or uhhhhh, to be more accurate....

DRUGUGUDUGUDUUUUG!!! To make it simpler it was jus a really loud thunder then a flash of lightning appeared before my eyes... Well it's a hyperbole so you'll probably get it. You are smart, right?

At my head I was so damned scared, it was like I was staring death at it's door step. Like FUUUUUUUUCKKK!!! I was screaming that multiple times over and over simultaneously and admittedly, I almost peed my pants.

As I regained my composure I could notice that Father and Tita were fast asleep and as for Tito, well. It really is unfortunate t be the driver for long trips. Hahaha, comedy gold.

"Your father must be really lucky huh, to be able to take you easily from your grandparents?" Tito  said to me out of nowhere.

I was so confused on how he stated those phrases. my mind was at a disarray of thoughts. It was lagging of all the missing information that was handed out in the process of elimination.

"Well, I did ask for permission to go with him" I replied.

"Well, he is your Dad, that's pretty much explains it."

"I had to beg to get that permission though..."

"Ah... Ok?" Tito said doubtedly.

A few moments later my father woke up then they talked with each other after that, I was left to stare outside the rainy window, well eventually I got bored so I drew random sh*t over the windows using my breath and of course, these talented b*tches (I'm referring to my hands of course ). 

Eventually I got scolded because it would ruin the shine of the tampered glass and all, and sh*t I got really bored all of a sudden. F*ck!!! I'm really pissed at that moment and right after I knew it I fell asleep. 

Hours have passed and I could hear metal screeching over the window, which indeed startled me a little, so I guess I wasn't that grumpy. I was just concerned on what made that shrieking noise.

It was really hard to see due to the heavy rain, all of a sudden...

BAAAANG! I could hear a huge clamp of metal bashing through rocks. Like it was of a conveyer belt running through a factory. As the car begin to move forward I could see a huge gate that extended over the skies. It was like Jur*ssic P*rk sh*t like WTF!!! Those fences were huge!

The environment was engulfed with fogs as we entered the facility with all gates and stuff. It was like a horror movie moment when you could really see noting out of the distance but I could see a house coming closer and I could feel the car getting slower until it stopped.

I could see a huge house, it was like a mansion there. Like WOAAAAH, sh*t bro. Who owns this hell of a place!?

"This is where you'll be staying for a while Zack." my Dad said ever so suddenly. 

My mind was filled with confusion and I was left staring at the house.

"Huh? What?" I asked in utter confusion.

"I mean, until your cousin's birthday that is..." Dad said with a smile.

Well, knowing me I easily get distracted and yeah. I thought that it would be okay since my Class isn't gonna start yet. So I rushed inside the house and saw all of my cousins there.

Though there were some unrecognized faces, I still went.

I greeted everyone and bid my respect then I rushed towards where my cousins were and played with them. Like it has been a really long time and now, I have the chance to get to be with them for a short moment. I was so happy to have reunited with my distant relatives.

We had dinner, and well yeah. I really had a big appetite like my stomach was never full or whatsoever hahaha. I was really a pig, more like a beast. There were plenty of food at the table for it was filled with kinds of sh*t. Sh*t that was f*cking delicious though.

We were sent to bed early well, that's what kids are supposed to do anyway so f*ck it. I really didn't want to sleep yet so me and my cousins begged to play a little bit longer, eventually we were permitted to do so. Hahahaaa, f*ck  it I'm not sleeping tonight m*ther f*ckers!

The night grew older as the sun was already rising and I was still awake watching TV, my cousins were already fast asleep and as for me, I was pretty unlucky. Well I did sleep a lot when we were traveling.

All of a sudden I saw smoke coming from the kitchen, I walked closer but I could feel my body getting heavier and a few seconds later my sight got dimed and I was losing strength, I fell over the floor and I could see that someone was coming near me, I felt cold as it draw closer near me as I lost consciousness when it was up next to me.

[To be Continued]

-There is no Story-