Oh Really?

I woke up thinking what it was all a dream, but then I saw him. I was shocked a little and took some time to recuperate from this and got dressed. "Life's amazing and I'm amazing." That was a chant I usually say in the morning, it helps. James shortly woke up after me, he had very weird morning hair, it was cute in a way. I walked down the stairs and headed to breakfast. After sitting outside, I headed to my first activity. After 6 long hours of class and a 2 hour lunch, I headed to my dorm. James was already there, he looked worried almost scared. "Hey man, you alright?" I asked. "Do I freaking look alright?!?!" James replied. I walked over to him trying to comfort him in some sort of way. "I'm fine dude...I just...never mind it's nothing." James said shakily. I knew he was lying, but I couldn't go against him. " Well, okay." I quietly stated. We didn't talk anymore that night, I heard him talk in his sleep saying "No" and "It'll never happen" or just somethings like "Just give up". "Dude, if u need to talk just talk." I whispered. "It's stupid just LEAVE ME ALONE," He replied angrily. Hearing him say something like that almost drove me to tears, but I didn't. " but you can't...I want you too much." Having those words come out of his mouth shocked me till I yelled, "WHAT?!?" He jumped out of his bed and looked me into the eyes, " I LIKE YOU! Just because I like you too doesn't mean that you should just hate on me, I'll get another room tomorrow." Before he could turn back to his bed, I leaned in and kissed him. It felt like time has stopped in that very moment, I wanted this to last forever, it should last forever. He pulled away and his cheeks started to turn red. " That's very cute you know." I said to him with a very awkward wink. He leaned in for a quick kiss and gave me a piece of paper with his number on it. I honestly didn't know what I was thinking, but I got up and laid in bed next to him. "Cames came true I guess." I told him. He smiled and we went to sleep.