Chapter 1

Dipper POV
I'm 18 now, isn't that crazy. Mabel and I just got to the Mystery Shack and we've already been attacked by waddles. He is huge now and I can't believe he's still alive. I moved into the wax room but Mabel and I still have sleepovers. Grunkle Ford and I have started another journal because we still discover new things about this crazy place. I'm over Wendy and she's in college now. I don't really like anyone at the moment but Mabel has a crush on someone and she won't tell me who it is. She said it was someone I knew and didn't get along with. I was going to let this go but then she said it was a girl. I instantly knew who she was talking about.

"Mabel you like Pacifica?" I asked.

"Well, I..... um uh." She spluttered out.

I jumped up in the air and hugged her. She hugged back instantly. I could feel her hot tears on my shoulder.

"Thank you." She whispered.

We hugged for a few more seconds.

"So, how are you going to win her over?" I asked slyly.

She pushed me playfully. I laughed and she giggled.

"I'm going to need your help." She said.

"Fine." I said not having energy to argue.

We got to work and came up with a fool proof plan. Mabel will go up to her and ask her to compete in a real golf match and at the end when Pacifica makes the the last shot fireworks will go off and say I like you. Hopefully this will go the way Mabel wants it to. I went back to my room to finish writing down the side affects of being bitten by a Zebracorn. When I was done I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bite to eat. I didn't really do much for the rest of the day and I went to bed early.

I woke up in the middle of the night to here my phone ringing. I rubbed my tired eyes and answered without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked in a husky voice.

"H-h-hello is t-this D-Dipper Pines?" A shaky southern voice replied.

"Yeah who's this." I said irritably.

I-it's uh um, it's..... G-Gideon." He said.

"Gideon! Why are you calling me aren't you in jail." I whispered angrily.

"I-I uh, just f-finished my s-sentence." He said.

"So why the hell are you calling me?" I asked confused.

"M-my Mom and D-Dad don't w-want me a-anymore. I-I don't have a-anyone else." He said.

"Are you at the Gravity Falls prison?" I asked.

"Y-yes?" He said unsure.

"Okay I'm coming to get you." I stated.

"R-really?" He said hopefully.

"Yeah." I sighed.

I hung up and got out of bed. I put a shirt and sweatshirt on. I put on some jeans and socks and shoes. I got out my car keys and quietly made my way outside. I started the car and drove off to see Gideon.

Gideon is going to be sixteen in this story.