Chapter 6

Leo started hitting things while he was in the trunk inside the bag. "Ouch! Yeow!" 'Man, I wish I was back at home.' he thought as he heard the car stop. 'Finally, its over.' I really wasn't. Then Al, the man's name, went to the trunk to get Leo. When he did, he carried him with him into the apartment, which read, 'No children allowed.' 'This is gonna take a while to get out of.'

--------

"Alright, let's go over this one more time." Donnie said as everyone thought of a plan to find Leo. "Our friend, and our brother Leo, was kidnapped, go to exhibit B." he said as a toy (the toy that can make pictures) drew Al's picture of him holding Leo.........with a beard. "He didn't have a beard like that!?" Darina said. "Okay, okay get him a shave." This time it was- "Too fat!" Raph yelled out. "-_- Picky, picky, picky." Donnie said. "Just go strait to exhibit F." Casey said. "Now we know the kidnapper drove this way."

"No it was that way."

"This way!"

"That way!"

"How do you spell nominated?" Mikey said as he ran in to the plan set. "Aw man, nice going Mickey."

"Watch were you're going Godzilla."

"Hey, its not my fault I have a tail."

"Excuse me, may you please, keep it down, thank you." Usagi said as he went back to what he was doing. The others were confused so they went towards Usagi as he tried to crack a code. "Uh, what're you doing, Usagi?" Mikey asked. "I know there was a code on the kidnappers ID pad." he said as he kept trying to hack. "Its just a licenses plate." Casey said. "Yeah, and about 3.5 million registered cars in the county." Donnie stated. Usagi didn't listen. "Well, this isn't gonna help. Let's let Usagi play with his new toy." Casey said as the others started to walk away. Then Usagi got an idea. He typed in something then when he pressed enter, it said, 'Al's toy barn.' Everyone gasped. Then Usagi got another idea. "Hey draw that man in a chicken suit." The toy did as he was told and when he did, it revealed the same guy they saw on the commercial. Everyone gasped again. "Its the chicken man!" said Mikey. "That's our guy." Usagi said. "I knew there was something off about that chicken." Donnie said.

I just wanna say can't wait to write the next chapter cause I've waited for this moment ever sense I started writing it. I promise you, it will be your favorite chapter. Cya later. XD