Chapter 5

"Leo, I'm slipping." Miley said as Buster's running was causing Miley to slip out of his collar. Leo noticed and pushed her back in. But in the process, caused him to slip off of Buster himself. "AHHHHH, oof!" he said as he hit the ground and saw Buster leave with Miley back into the house. 'Crap.' Leo thought. "How can things get any worse?" Just as he said that, a little girl about 8 walked over to him and picked him up. "Mommy, mommy look at this. Mommy, look its a ninja turtle dolly." 'Double crap.'

Up in the window, the toys saw what happen. "Hey, that's not her toy!" Mikey replied. "What's that little gal think she's doing?" Raph asked determined to know what's happening. Down below, they saw the little girl take Leo to her mom. "Mom, can we get him please, mommy please." The mother picked him up and looked at him with disgust. "You don't want the toy, its broken." she said as she threw him to another table.

'Rude.' Leo thought as he laid there making sure he wasn't spotted. Out of nowhere, his button on his back was pushed causing him to say, 'its ninja time!' Leo rolled his eyes. then he heared someone coming towards him. It was a middle-aged man wearing a stripped shirt and jeans. He went towards him and picked him up and inspect him. "Hm, I'll add you to my collection." (I know that's not what he said but i can't imagine Shredder geeking out)

Up on the window again, the toys saw Leo in the man's arm. They all immediately begin to worry. They saw how Andy's mother walked towards the man with Leo. "Excuse me sir, how can i help you?" she asked. "Yea, you can tell him to keep his hands off my brother." Raph said from the distance. The others saw Andy's mother talking to the man as she notice Leo and grabbed him from the man. "Wow, this is really sad to watch." Usagi stated. "Wait, I'll give you 50 bucks." the man said trying to get Leo back. "50 bucks ain't bad." Casey said as Donnie nodded in agreement."Its not for sale." Andy's mother said. The man tried to get him back but failed. When he did, the toys cheered."That'll teach him to mess with Leo." "Hold on." Usagi said as he saw the man getting an idea. "He's planning something." he said as he saw him roll a skateboard towards the mother that crashed into something that grabbed her attention.

While the mother was distracted, the man went over to the box that the mother put Leo in and opened it. "What's he doing?" Mikey asked. "He's stealing Leo, that's what he's doing." Raph said. "I'll get him." Usagi said as he slid down the water pipe to the ground. "Get him Usagi." Casey said.

Usagi went further towards Leo as he hid in other places to hide from people who were coming towards him. Then, finally he found the man and went to follow him. When the man put Leo in the trunk and started the car, he jumped on the trunk so he won't be spotted. He tried to open it, but by the time he figured it out, the car rolled over a pot hole which caused Usagi to land back on the ground. 'Darn.' Usagi thought. Then he saw a chicken feather and grabbed.'Hm, I know I've seen that before.' Usagi thought.

Back on the window, all of the other toys looked down in shame.

"Why would someone steal Leo?" asked Darina.