the fake first date

A week later

So it's been a week since Jordyn and I started the game. This morning Jordyn asked me on a date. Tonight is going to be our first date. For tonight I'm wearing a short puffy dress. It's bright pink and has diamonds all over it. My shoes are heels they are pink as you can tell I love pink. For my make up I'm doing a light pink and white. My hair is curled into light curls. After I finished getting ready I went down stairs and found Jordyn talking to my parents. When I was about to walk down to the last step I triped and feel with a boom everyone turned to look at me and they all cracked up laughing. when I got up I said "I'm good" once I said that they got even louder. I walked over to the couch while everyone is still laughing I walked in front of Jordyn and pushed him off of the couch he said "ow what was that for"i laughted really hard. When he got back on the couch we talked to my parents and said our good byes and left. I got into the passenger seat and Jordyn told me to put on a blind fold on so i did what he said. After we drove for about fifteen minutes I felt the car stop and herd a car door open and close. I felt my door open and I heard Jordyn say "be care ful so u won't fall" when I stepped out of the car I slipped and I felt a pair of strong arms get me I said "thanks." We walked for a Little bit we stopped and Jordyn said take the blind fold off I did as he said. when I blinked and got my sight back I saw a big sing that said "The Stars And Lights" I read that and my eyes widen I looked over to jorydn and I said "wow are we really going here" he nodded in response I was amazed when we got in side it was beautiful there when fancy lights everywhere and a lot of people where at tables outside and inside I didn't realize till I felt jordyns hand on my arm that got me and he said "come on let's go to our table" Once we got to our table the waiter came to our table we order. I order a water and for dinner I got a small steak. Jordyn got a lemonade for dinner he got a large BLT after we eat and paid then we left. The car ride to my house was quite when we reached my house I got out and so did Jordyn. we reached the front door and he leans down and kissed me. After our lips parted we said our good nights and I went in side and went strait to bed.

I KNOW THAT IT WAS SHORT BUT HEY AT LEAST I UPDATED WELL BUE FOR NOW I'LL SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME BYE •~•

-Hailey