Jorydns Pov

FOR THIS CHAPTER IT WILL BE JORYDN THANKS FOR READING ENJOY •~•

Ok so last night when I dropped off Elise I kissed her and now I fell like crap. I shouldn't have kissed her but then again it felt natural and good I've always felt like I had feelings for her but now I know I do. So today at school I'm going to surprise her. When I got to school I saw her getting out of her car so I ran over to her but I got quite when I reached her and I put me hands over her face and said "so sweetheart can u guess who I am"

"O why yes I can jorydn" when she said that she turned around and kissed my check so I kissed we back but on lips. After I broke the kiss I took my hand in hers and walked into school. I let hi of her hand as she joins her friends and u go to mine when I got there my buddy cris said "yo bro since when did you get a girl like that"  "I few weeks ago" They all head nodedd and i said my good byes and i left to gi find my girl but when i got to the conner i saw Elise crying on the ground with blood and brouises so i said her what hsppend and she said..........,,..,,,,....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so i though that i would do a clift hanger you all might hate me but when you read the next chapeter youll understand so untill then bye oh wait so for now my auther notes and souch with be in bold so ya ill update eather tomarrow or someday thus week bye for now and sorry for the short chaoter it will be longer next time
                         ----Hailey