s e v e n t e e n

aviana.

i sat up in my be, a groan escaping my mouth. "sisssyyyy, wake up. you have school, too." anakin screeched, bouncing into my room, way too happily.

"why are you so happy?" i mumble, grabbing my lazy oaf panel hoodie, black leggings, and sliding on black and white hi-top vans.

i brushed my hair as anakin went on-and-on about him and grayson. "you know what, vee, i think he really likes me." he added to his speech, grinning as i raised my eyebrow at him and smiled.

"that's cute. really, it is. but i'm not liking you very much at the moment, so i suggest leaving." his eyes widened as i snapped my straightener at him, and he backed out of my bathroom.

|||•|||

exiting the house, anakin would skip behind me, i opened the driver-side door and locked anakin out, laughing as he attempted to open the door.

i unlocked his door and he hopped in, flipping me off.

"so, tell me about you and the other hottie?" anakin said, wiggling his eyebrows. "y'all seem close, i saw you leave the party with him."

"um, nothing really happened. just a couple skirts and underwear were lost, but that's all." i smirked, he gasped and hit my chest.

"sis, you've got yourself a hot one," he smirked. "so, you and grayson?" i asked, "you don't wanna kno-"

"yes i do."

i cut in, looking at the school. one red light away. anakin pursed his lips, "promise you won't tell anyone?" he said, i took his pinky that he held out.

"you're my twin brother, of course i'm not going to tell anybody." i laughed.

"he kissed me. and when i say kissed, i mean tongue and all. he fucking loves me, he don't even have to tell me. i just know!" i gagged, the thought of anakin kissing somebody is disgusting.

that's my little brother.

"get out of my car," i laughed, pushing​ him when he opened the door. he looked at the car he almost slammed into and then back at me. "you bitch!"

|||•|||

ethan.
third bell.

i took my usual seat in the back of mr. sorrel's classroom, waiting for my aviana to walk in.

i missed her, ever since the bonfire i cannot get her off of my mind. she's a masterpiece, every part of her.

i want more, but i'm scared.

i'm scared of her, i'm scared i'll be terrible. just for her.

she's taken over my thoughts, i barely even know her.

my thoughts were drowned out by the sound of the bell, and students running in the classroom. all but the one i want.

she finally walked in the room, her brother with his hands on her shoulders as they sat next to each other, she looked back at me for a split second, then to anakin.

a smile spread across her face and i smiled, too. fuck.

alissa walked in the class, swaying her hips as she scanned the people to sit next to. her eyes landed on me and she grinned, "ethan, you tool! i didn't know you were in this class!" she laughed obnoxiously. initially, i would have flirted with her.

but i don't even like her as a friend, i'm focused on aviana.

aviana looked back at me, possibly to see if i would do anything with alissa. "how have you been?" alissa asked, aviana still staring back at her.

i pursed my lips, writing my name on the piece of paper mr. sorrel handed out to everybody.

alissa sighed, her hand falling onto my thigh, way closer to my area then needed.

"can you move your hand?" i politely asked, she just laughed. "why? you usually never have a problem with it." i rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand, placing it on the red table.

aviana looked away, you could tell she was laughing.

"partner up, we have a little survey to get to know more about each other." mr. sorrel yelled, anakin and grayson made eye contact, and aviana's eyes followed in anakin's direction, but she landed on me.

"partner?" i smirk, my face reddening when she got out of her chair and walked over to me, grayson kicking alissa out of her chair.

"sorry, babe. this is my seat."

"so, we have to answer all the questions one-hundred percent." she smirked, knowing she was going to ask some fucked up shit.

💀😍💀❤️🤣😭🤣

i literally fell off the face of the Earth.