Prologue

Coldness...

Is all i can feel, the blue submerging me into the obis, the powerful pain in my chest, the darkness pulling me in.

This is how drowning feels like

Why?

I probably will never know, it is a question I wander...

Am I broken?  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The table containing the quite laughter and teasing voices sat the beautiful brunette talking to her two best friends about her plans for the weekend.

They were settled in the corner of a café having the friday afternoon to catch up.
She wore a slim blue green top with a black leather jacket and blue ripped up jeans. Her friend on her right was wearing a light green dress that came down just above her knees while next to her the blond wore a black tank top with a purple scarf and faded jeans.

The brunette was too busy immersed in her conversation that she didn't realize the guy in the scrubby looking jeans, behind her had been keeping tabs on her for the past 70 minutes. She would usually be alert but the past two weeks, had forcefully thrown her everywhere for her freelancing assignments, you know being a photojournalist and all, she was just too tired to care.

I mean who would bother a girl like her and her friends?

 But once again she came up with the wrong conclusions, always thinking she was safer now, but as she left she knew her past wouldn't be leaving too easily.

She jumped into a cab, yet instead of heading back to her unit she was dropped off a block an a half away, deciding to run through crowds of people waiting for the crossing lights to turn green and ran straight to the subway, jumping onto a one way ticket to her brothers.

What would you do if you had the chance to go back?

To change the past, not lie, to not keep the bigest secret you could ever have imagined to yourself, to tell the truth and save someones feelings and maybe even there life?  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this, im trying a different kind of story line so bare with me xx.    Im really sorry its a short Prologue but i really just want to get this story started and for everthing else i may have done, i'll have to come back when i finish and edit it. Please comment and let me know what you think, thank you's.

-xxTinaxx-