(7) The Pawty pt.2

HALO CRAZEEPS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING, DAMN!

I'M OFFICIALLY BACK, I SWEAR!

Enjoy 😊

-••-••-••-••-••-••~

"Is that..." I trailed off while gawking at the sight in front of me. "...who I think it is?"

No freaking way.

"If you are thinking about Elliot wearing a mermaid suit and is swimming inside that tank, then yes." Easton muttered while fixing his glasses, "Yes it is him."

Northon muffled a laugh, "And I thought babysitting was a terrible job."

"Me too," I whispered as I grab my phone at my butt pocket. Yes, that pocket found in the pants' back butt side. -Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, the butt pocket. 

I put the phone in front of me and started recording my ex-boyfriend swimming in a gigantic aquarium in the middle of a children's birthday bash.

"Where do I sign up for his job?" Weston gushed, "I want to be a mermaid! I want to see Merlia Summers and I want to save Oceana!"

East asked with a dumbfounded expression while staring at his brother indecorously, "Merlia who?"

Oh, this uncultured swine.

Weston smiles widely, "It's Barbie acting as mermaid whose main purpose in life other than being an awesome surfer is to save her hometown she didn't know about located under the water."

East blinked twice, "What?"

Northon pats his shoulder, "It's the Barbie in A Mermaid Tail."

I gaped at Northon, "How did you know that?"

"We watched it years ago, Cobe." Weston grinned before running to where the aquarium was, literally pushing away small children while gushing like a girl. Still astonished, I faced North and wait for him to explain.

"What? Alex made me watch it! I had no choice!" He whined as he blames it all to his best friend. Sad.

"Of course," I muttered, completely brushing off the fact that he indeed did watch Barbie. But, his brother, East, had another plan when he scoffed loudly.

"You don't believe me?" North gasped as he gave him an accusatory finger, "You don't believe me!"

East shrugged, "Cobie, do you believe him?"

I immediately took a step aside and shook my head, "Nu-uh. I'm out of this."

North frowned, "I can't believe this!"

"You and me both, brother. You and me both."

"What do you mean?" North asked while my head automatically sang when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no, what do you mean? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of JB, although I admit, I used to like, years ago like his "Baby" era, but uh, you know, not right now. Besides, the song is catchy. Most of his songs are.

East fixed his glasses, "I also can't believe that you would watch Barbie."

North growled out angrily, "You watch Bratz, you hypocrite!"

My jaw literally, well not literally, touched the ground. "Me too!" I immediately shook my head to come back to my senses, "I mean, what?!"

Easton's eyes widened and a vein pulsed on his neck, "That was a pinky secret, you Polly Pocket doll collector!"

Polly Pocket Doll WHAT?!

"I do not collect such girly objects!" North snarled, "But if I do then so what?!"

"Are you guys fighting?" A young girl, who looks like she's about 8, wearing a pink tutu skirt asks while pointing at them.

"No," Easton muttered before walking away. Weston glared at his back for a few seconds before walking away too to the other direction, well, walking means stomping like a childish dinosaur. Like Barney. Chuckling, I stopped recording and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Hi honey," I smiled while bending down, "Are you enjoying the party?"

"Mmhm." She cheered but then, she suddenly pouted. "Until that mean man that looked like the two of those bullied me."

I gasped in shock, "No!" Weston would never!

"Yes." She pouted deeper, "I'm sad."

Pouting back, I put on my stern face and said, "I will talk to that big meanie, okay? Okay. Where is he?"

"There." She points at the right and I saw Weston being trampled on by little kids. I excused my self and went to save my cousin as fast as possible.

"I'M BOB AND I'M A BULLDOZER!" I screamed while running towards where my poor cousin is being beaten up. Children immediately scrambled away, which made it easier for me to help West. "Weston!"

"Damn those kids can kick." He groaned while rubbing his probably sore back.

"What happened?"

"I greeted this young adorable girl happy birthday." He shrugged. The girl who was sad earlier! "And she got angry."

"Did she thought that you were a pedophile and cried for help?"

"Nope." He snorted, "Do I look like a pedophile?"

"Maybe?"

"Yeah, no."

"So why did she get angry then?"

"It wasn't her birthday" He frowned, "Then she started crying and her groupies decided to throw ketchup at me. I slipped and they took advantage and tadah!"

I muffled a laugh, "Oh Weston. What are you gonna do now?"

"What I've always wanted to do."

And with that, my eyes are tempted to fall out of my eye sockets when he literally jumped inside the huge aquarium.

Weston is literally like literally, swimming in the large tank beside Elliot who is still wearing a mermaid suit.