Chapter 18

Tris pov:

Today we finished stage one of initiation. Right now I am at the top.

1.Tris

2.uriah

3.Edward

4.Peter

5.Lynn

6.marlene

7.will

8. Christina

9. Al

10. Drew

11. Molly

12.Myra

Al, Drew, Molly, and Myra are who are cut, but when Edward found out Myra was Factionless, he dropped out to be with her, so that caused Al to get to stay in dauntless.

Tonight Zeke is having a party for the initiates who have made it through stage one of initiation.

Christina is forcing me to let her get me ready. She starts off by putting me in a short strapless dress that is shorter than I would like for it to be, but I decide that I shouldn't argue with Christina.

She pulls on my hair giving it a messy curl. Lastly she gives me a smokey eye and puts on some light pink lip gloss.

I look at her and see she is wearing a black and white stripped dress that is strapless. Her hair is straitened and she has a soft pink eye shadow on.

As I am about to put on my sandals she hands black heels that are 3 inches tall.

" Christina! Nooooo!" I whine. " nope you're wearing them no matter what so you might as well save your yapping for someone else." She says. I groan and put them on.

We walk out the door towards Zeke's apartment. We stand outside the door and she looks at me and asks " Ready?"

"Ready"

Okay I'm sorry that this chapter and the last chapter were so short! I am just trying to figure our what I am going to do in this story.

Remember to be eaton that cake!