Bitter Sweet Home

It's been about a week since Christmas rolled around and I have got hell from my Dad multiple times. Yesterday he called me a "Slut" and "Good for nothing". I don't really know why my Dad acts this way to me, I've always wondered if he is just upset at himself, or he blames me for Mom. "Jodie get your ass down here!" said their Father. "I'm coming!" rushing toward the door.

      "So I heard that you bought a journal because you thought I didn't get you anything last week?" says Dad. "Dad you didn't,  you've never got me anything unless DHS threatened you". "No I got you something alright", spits in Jodies face and slaps her, "Hows that *haha* I put a lot of love into it" stumbles and walks to her room and finds her journal. "What do people need to know about me for, you gonna tell them the way I treat you?" Jodie replies, "Dad the only reason why I'm still here is because God has a" her Dad cuts her off. "God God God what is it with you and God? What does God have I don't huh?" Jodie says under her breathe, "He has love for me". "What did you say, loves you? All you ever do is bitch and complain about what you want Jodie!" Jodie replies, "Dad God sent his son to die for you, Aaron, me, and everyone else in the world; why do you treat me like you do? Jodie continues, "You beat me, verbally abuse me but I still try to tell myself God will save me from this, that's why I write my story, so when you do me the way you do I can go back back on what you did and pray God forgives you because...because I can't!"