1

Jack

        I was finishing up my video when Finn came running in. "Dude, someones on the phone for you!" he said. "Did you ask who?" Finn shook his head. I turned my camera off and got the phone. "Hello?" "Hi is this Jack Harries?" the woman asked. "Uhh, yeah." "Hi Jack, I'm Tina, from the Orphanage. I was calling because, you had missed your appointment to come in and meet the children, or do whatever you were going to do."

        "Oh, S@!% I totally forgot! Can we reschedule it?" I asked. I felt bad for swearing, but she hadn't said anything about it. "Umm, yes, how about tomorrow at 9am?" she asked. I looked at my calendar. "Yep, that sounds good." he wrote it on a piece of paper and then said goodbye. "Finn!" I yelled. he came running down the hall. "What?" he asked. "Tomorrow at 9am we're going to the Orphanage." "Why?" he asked. "Because we were going to do a video with them. Remember?" I asked. "Oh." he nodded. For the rest of the day, we got ready for tomorrow. we made sure all the equipment was in the car, and that it was cleaned. afterwards we got are clothes ready and then I took a shower.

Finn

        Jack was getting a shower, when Jenna arrived. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey." she replied and gave me a hug. next Friday was are three year. I already had something planned. we sat on the couch and started HSM. it was her favorite. Jack soon came out of the shower and joined us. "So what are you guys doing tomorrow?" she asked. "Going to the Orphanage." Jack said. she nodded, "Cool, are you guys adopting?" we looked at each other. Jack wasnt much for kids, but I'm sure he wouldnt mind. I strugged, "Dont know." Jenna smiled, "Oh." we watched the rest of the movie. Jenna fell asleep in my arms and Jack went to his room, muttering something about the movie. I drifted to sleep with Jenna in my arms.