8

Jack

        So today its just Isabelle and I. we were thinking of going to the mall, or something. "Can we get Fro-Yo?" Isabelle asked. "Sure, do you wanna skate down?" I asked, she said yes so we grabbed our penny boards and headed out. we wove through cars, and pot holes. we finaly arrived at the Fro-Yo shop. Isabelle got a vaqnilla fudge, with sprinkles, m&ms, gummy bears, and chocolate syrup on it. I got a cotton candy, with chocolate chips, gummy bears, and sprinkles. we rode to the mall eating our Fro-yo. it was good. we just roamed around. then we headed to the board walk. we went to the arcade and we played a bunch of games.

Isabelle

        Jack and I are having the best time ever. "Excuse me?" i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around, and there was this really hot guy behind me. he didnt have a shirt on, and his six pack was all like, 'oh can you see me? let me just flex for ya'. "Y-yes?" i asked. "Umm, Im Damon. I was wondering are you from Tennessee because yur the only ten i see." he said. i smiled. I know, i know it was the cheesiest thing ever, but still. "Haha, actually, im not sure where im from." i replied. he rubbed the back of his neck. "Im sorry, that was really bad. Im sorry." he said. "Know its fine. Im Isabelle." i said and held my hand out. "Hi. Do you want Fro-yo?" he asked. "Actually, i just got done eating some with my friend." i replied, pointing to Jack. it would be wierd calling him my uncle since he is just a few years older than me. Damon gave me his number and then i walked back over to Jack. he had been watching me the whole time. i squealed, "YAY!" he laughed, "Okay, lets go home so i can show you how to use your phone so you can text him." we skated home, and then sat on the couch. he showed me how to go to home when im on a page, and all that happy stuff.