Hanging out With Ryan

Chase pov:
Ryan called and see if he wants to hang out to his place and play video games. Went to his house and we play video games for a while,then we both racing in go karts. I won the race. We both went to a pizza joint,and ate there in downtown Charlotte. Ryan called Bubba to see if he wants to go kart racing. He will tag along. I went 3 wide and ended up winning. It was fun racing with Bubba and Ryan. Ryan thinks it's a good idea to have a cookout at his place and watch Atlanta Dwags game. Me,Bubba and Ryan went to the store and we brought chips,dip,Mac and cheese,mountain dew,Coco cola,some bbq hamburger,hot dogs,and some Chaco and some fluid to fired up the grill. We invite some more friends. The game was good,the season it's beginning and we lost by Alabama. By the time it was 12am it was time to go home and Bubba left to go home. Went home and went to bed. Morning came and I shower,pack my bags,and wondering if Carrie wants to go to the race again. I texted her,she does have her phone turn off by work and don't turn it on by lunch unless if it's Friday and she listens to scanner from my radio. It was fun to hang out with the guys. The weekend came and Carrie had to work on this weekend because she is on the night shift and filling in for a meteorologist who is on vacation. She did watch the race and listening to the scanner from the NASCAR app and she is very proud of me that I won. She wish she could see it in person and go to victory lane. She is free for a few weeks. By Thursday morning came,I left to go to the airport to catch a flight for Kansas motor speedway. Went to Kansas city again,and it's a tricky track. Ended up wrecking on turns 3 and 4 during practice. Kansas wasn't my best track,ended up landed on P31st due to transmission went out and ended up going to the gauge. Went their and did my job. Practice went well,and I landed in P8th. I was thinking if I can drive the 24 of Jeff Gordon. Rumors has been spreading around Jeff might retired. I don't know if it's true or not. At the track me,Ryan,and his sister Erin hang out in my place and we watch Dawgs game. We won by 38-22. By 7pm came,Ryan went to his home trailer with his sister. Morning came,I went to the track and qualifying. I won the pole and I get to lead the green flag. Carrie did texted me and says good luck today. I told her thank you. After the race,I decided to stay one more day and watch the race on Ryan's pit box. Sunday came,I texted Carrie,and told her I'll be home on Sunday night. She she ok,that's fine. After the race,I told Ryan congrats on finishing Top 10 and Jimmie Johnson won at Darlington. After the race I rode with Ryan in the cab to the airport. On the airplane I sit next to Kevin Harvick. Kevin told me good luck on my future and he says I might be the next NASCAR next star. I told him thank you and we shook hands. Landed in Charlotte and it was like 10:30pm. Didn't went home until 12:44am. Went home and go to bed.