Chapter 1 ; untitled.

Freedom. the only word that treasures in the deepest part of my mind, and goes way too oftenly coming, I worked my ass off being a freelancer, and at those times doing any kind of work to fulfill my daily needs, i tend to realize that I can't do anything, not specifically because money but i have serious things I keep in my self that no one's ever known that I have that, so this is it. a resume of memory that left a bit, and I hope you could hold this dearly.

a dreamy portraits of this city, I never did expect i would come here, all because it's hundreds miles away from home, Jakarta

a dreamy portraits of this city, I never did expect i would come here, all because it's hundreds miles away from home, Jakarta. it was the mid of February that time. I left home with a rough heart. knowing that it's slightly going to be a tough one. the first thing that came out is where, where did I have to lay all this unclear feelings, so I go to London instead. i ran to a Tower Bridge, one of those place people say its a light.
I bumped into an old, shabby yet thoughtful man i bet. He sat in the chair that stood around the edge of bridge. feeling like its not good to leave from it, I sat beside him. None of words blew by the time I was there.

"hard, isn't it?" He said.

I break in silence for a second then i answered him

"Excuse me?"

"didn't you hear that, young man? Hard. saw your face and I know exactly what you're into, you're coming from overseas right?"

"How did you know that sir? seriously  it's not really a hard time sir but more of it, i drifted into this kind of action cause I need it"

"Can i ask what's your name?"

"Louie, with a last name of my family's Pearce, I'm a half Wales actually. but i was raised in Indonesia, and here I am."

"Great. i hope you see London as full as your heart dear, aware that this city is filled with so much. I can't tell you what, but soon you'll find out. travel as much as possible, try Scotland if you could."

"that seems unbeliavable sir. thank you"

"IT IS!! looks like I have to grab my groceries young man, have a great great time here.

"Yes sir, see you soon."

The time he leaves me, I knew already it's about time i have to continue this. As I seen all the dimming lights passing by when I take on the bus to Manchester.

I found beauty in a little pieces of particles we met, appreciate what life bid us, even people, strangers.
and that's what goes around.

– on to the next chapter.