CHAPTER I: Benio and Yuto

Yuto's POV

-FLASHBACK, 3 YEARS AGO.-

"Son..." Son? After she has abandoned me for TEN whole years, she's calling me son?!

"Oka-san." What can I do? I cannot do anything but accept the fact that she's my oka-san. Tsk. "Yuto... I know you're mad at me." .......

"WELL, WHO WOULDN'T BE?! YOU ABANDONED ME WHEN I WAS TEN!" I screamed right at her face, as she guilty and patiently looked at me while sitting at the couch.

Fck. I lost my cool. Who wouldn't, anyways? Who wouldn't lose his cool when he just met his mother now who abandoned him for ten whole years and suddenly comes back to tell him that he has to take care of the little sister he never knew about?

"I have to, Yuto..." She looked away. "You're father never loved me, anyways..." She smiled bitterly. And what? Was she thinking that by abandoning me with my cassanova father, I can have a good life?! It was all her fault!

She was wrong. Very wrong.

I wanted her. I needed her. Despite of every slut that my father has introduced to me as my new mother, I still did not accept them, because... She's my mother.

Adashino Saki is my mother.

And I broke down. "You... You shouldn't have abandoned me here... You shouldn't have left me to let me live with a mthrfckr that I have to consider as my father! DON'T YOU GET IT?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT WAS ALL YOU'RE FAULT FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH THAT IJIKA GUY!" I screamed, and she cried her eyes out.

"Son... I'm so sorry." she embraced me, and she is crying hardly right now. Oh, I just remembered: she has a condition in her heart. She can't feel too much happiness or sadness.

Once I calmed down, I apologized. "Gozaimasu." I broke apart and decided to go to the kitchen.

She followed me to the counter. "Yuto, I won't last long." She said with her soft voice. A taint of sadness was evident in its tone. I sighed.

I hate her. But I love her too.

"Can't you stay for a while?" I asked, more likely begged. "Can I just... At least, offer you something to eat? It's been ten years, anyways." I added, going towards the fridge and opening it, taking out the homemade Caesar's Salad that I have prepared several minutes ago. "Yuto... Tomorrow, I'll die."

What?!

"YUTO! PLEASE, LET ME EXPLAIN!" Oka-san begged, and I realized that I have dropped the bowl of salad to the floor, and broken glass shreds surrounded me, threatening to touch and wound my feet.

"So... Just when Otou-san has died in an accident, you're dying as well?" I turned to look at her, not moving from my place. "Is this why you want me to take care of my illegitimate sister? Because this... F-ck-ing condition of yours cannot be cured?!"

"Hai." That word left her mouth just like a bullet. Fast, hard, and painful. I sighed. With trembling limbs and joints, I started to kneel and pick the pieces of broken glass one by one, carefully as to not get wounded. "Souka..." Once the coast was clear, I dared not to look at the woman who had once, 20 years ago, carried me inside her womb for nine months and is now about to die tomorrow.

Maybe she'll meet otou-san there.

Or will she?

"Onegai... Yuto. I know you're angry, annoyed... Disappointed. Everything. Demo onegai... Please take care of Benio. Love her, as if she's you're sister. Even if only a part of her is related to you. Onegai..." She said, as she followed me to the trash bin by the doorway, watching me throw the pieces of sharp broken glass in the bin.