⇢Excruciating

You decided to stop wallowing in self pity and take a walk around school to calm yourself down.

You trusted Shota with all your heart and you knew he didn't mean to hurt you.

He probably feels just as bad as me, maybe even worse...

You slid a hand in your pocket and kicked a rock into a nearby bush when suddenly you heard a familiar voice,

"Aw...don't struggle"

Curious, you approached the bush with caution and peeked behind it.

The image you saw made your jaw drop, you put both your hands over your mouth as you saw Kurai lying ontop of Shota planting kisses all over his face.

Tears welled up in your eyes and began rolling down her cheeks like rivulets it felt the whole world collapsing upon you.

"Shota..." you said with a crack in your voice. Shota's eyes met yours as he noticed you.

You ran away from the bush leaving drops of tears on the floor with every step you took.

You heard a loud crash from behind you followed by Shota's voice,

"(Y/n)! Wait!" He called out, sounding almost desperate.

You ignored him even though you so badly wanted to turn around. You ran towards the classroom where Yamada was, he was in the middle of cleaning the board when you barged in.

Yamada saw that your eyes were red and puffy from crying, he dropped whatever he was doing and ran towards you.

"What's wrong?? Are you hurt?" He asked in concern.

You fell to your knees, clutching your head in despair.

"Shota...he...he, I saw him and Kurai kissing." You stuttered.

"Wait...what?!"

You nodded your head slightly, Yamada tried to help you back up.

Shota burst through the classroom door, panting for breath.

Yamada saw him and his face was contorted with rage and fury.

In an instant, Venom spewed from their lips as they cursed belligerently at each other.

"What the fuck, Aizawa? That's not cool man! You really hurt (y/n)!"

"Will you shut up and let me explain?!"

Yamada calmed down and let Shota speak,

"I didn't kiss her, she used her quirk to immobalize me and then she just started kissing me, I could only struggle out of it when I managed to erase her quirk." He gritted his teeth as he explained.

Kurai entered the classroom soon after and was greeted by a bunch of scolding and harsh words from Shota and Yamada.

"Kurai, I don't want to be with you, I have a girlfriend and I really like her. I wouldn't trade her for the world so can you please fuck off?"

Seething with anger, he approached Kurai menacingly.

Intimidated, she ran off without saying anything.

Shota turned towards you, you were still kneeling on the floor.

"(Y/n)... I...I'm sorry, are you ok? Does your body hurt?"

You coudln't deny that you hurt physically since Shota literally threw you onto the ground during the fight but your heart ached more than anything. You felt as if your heart had been ripped from your body.

You looked at him, unable to say a word, Clenching your fist on your chest.

Shota saw how hurt you were and without hesitating he pressed his lips onto yours, pulling you into a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry...forgive me?"

He pleaded after pulling away with the cutest puppy dog eyes you've ever seen.

Damn it Shota stop being adorbale so I can stay mad at you...

You were shocked by his sudden kiss but you were also happy, tears of joy streamed down your cheeks.

He hugged you again, tighter this time.

"I don't want to lose you..." he whispered into your ear.

You hugged him back and nuzzled your face into his chest, wetting his shirt. He stroked your hair gently, smiling.

"Can you two get a room?" Yamada suddenly spoke.

Thanks for ruining the moment Yamada.

You joked in your head as you pulled away from Shota and slowly got up.

Shota just rolled his eyes at Yamada, "Shut up..." he growled.

You suddenly experienced a sharp pain in your back when you tried to get up.

"Ow!" You yelped.

"What's wrong?" Yamada and Shota questioned in unison.

You shook your head and ignored the feeling as you assured them it was nothing before rushing back home to get some rest.

Damn Shota's so violent when it comes to battles, did he have to throw me that hard?

You thought as you rubbed your back, wincing in pain every minute.

The walk home was excruciating.