⇢Bliss

"Oh my god. Did you have to be so rough?"

"What? It's your fault for teasing me." Shota said while putting his shirt on.

"Yeah but I told you to go slower not pound into me at the speed of light." You rolled your eyes.

"Stop exaggerating."

You sighed and tried to get up but the instant you did you felt a sharp pain in between your legs.

You fell back down onto the bed.

"Damn I feel so sore now!" You complained.

It was hard to walk and you had to go to school tommorow how would you explain this to your classmates, especially Yamada. You'd never hear the end of it.

You groaned into your pillow.

"How am I supposed to go to school tommorow?"

"I'm sure it'll heal by then."

There was a pause.

"But, if you want I can carry you around the house today."

Your eyes widened.

"Really?" You smiled. It was rare to see him like this.

"Is this your way of apologising to me?" You grinned.

"Yeah, sure whatever."

You gave him a tight squeeze. "You know you don't need an excuse like this to carry me right? If you want to you can just ask next time~"

"No way." He quickly answered.

"Aw but-"

"This is a just one time thing..." he said as he lowered himself, signalling for you to get on his back.

You eagerly hopped onto him.

"Wow you're really strong!"

"I guess...I think you're just light though."

"Maaybe-"

"So where do you want to go?"

"Hmm...bring me to the toilet!" You joked.

Shota just threw you onto the bed, "no way." He huffed.

You continued laughing on the bed until your stomach ached.

"You're so fun to tease!" You blurted between giggles.

Shota didn't want admit it but you looked so cute while you were laughing.

"Shut up." Is what he opted to say to you instead.

"Aw you're mean." You gave a pout which Shota found irresistible.

He gave you a peck on the lips and you smiled.

"Wow, why so affectionate babe?"

"Don't call me that."

"Eh? Why not?"

"Just don't."

"Can I call you anything else then?"

"My name?"

You rolled your eyes, "you're so sarcastic...babe."

You snickered and smirked at him.

"Why are you so annoying...?"

You wrapped your arms around him and gave him a tight squeeze from behind.

"I'm sorry, forgive me?"

You nuzzled your head into his back.

He groaned a little but he was also enjoying how close you were to him.

He pat your head and you blushed at his touch.

He was always so good at patting your head, you didn't know what about it was so amazing but it felt so comforting that you would smile non-stop when he did it, it was bliss.

You and Shota ended up spending the whole day at home trying to studying. Shota tried to teach you what you missed our from school today but you were so distracted by him that you two ended making out instead.

-----------

Hey! Sorry for the late update :( and also someone pointed out that I got Aizawa's sir name and first name and I was supposed to use Aizawa this whole story and since I can't really change everything now, let's just pretend this never happened. ;)))) <3