⇢Find out (part 2)

Shota breathed heavily against you, his tone wasn't angry but rather demanding.

"The way he always looks at you, I bet every inch of him just wants to have you." He growled.

"You mean Shikashi...?" You whispered in fear of his sudden show of dominance.

"Don't say his name in front of me."

He pushed you onto the bed and hovered over you.

"I'll make sure you understand that you belong to me."

Shota wasn't usually like this but you had to admit it was pretty hot.

He kissed you roughly and he didn't take the time to be gentle with you either. His hands flew straight in between your thighs, tugging at the thin layer of cloth separating him from what he wanted.

You gulped in nervousness, knowing  what was to come, you braced yourself.

"Don't you ever get close to him again. Do you understand?" He demanded.

"Shota I-"

"(Y/n) do you understand?" He repeated slightly louder this time.

It was clear that you weren't getting through to him, all he wanted was to do things that only he could do to you.

"You're overreacting! He's just a friend!" You yelled, pushing him away but you were much weaker than him so he obviously didn't move an inch.

So you were trapped like a caged bird within his arms.

Without warning, he pushed his knee between your legs.

"You're so wet (y/n) I know how badly you want me." He smirked arrogantly knowing he was the only one capable of making you feel this way.

You weren't exactly not enjoying it though. It was nice seeing Shota being so dominant with you despite his usual uncaring nature. This sort of attention was satisfying too.

But you were smart enough to know that this was going too far. It's not like you didn't want this to go in the direction of the two of you doing it but you didn't want him to do it out of rage and frustration. That would just hurt the both of you in the end.

"Please stop..." you whimpered.

Shota looked pretty taken aback by your reaction and a wave of guilt washed over him.

Knowing that he's probably come to his senses, you brought him into a tight embrace.

"You don't need to feel insecure about anything, I love you." You smiled.

Shota, who was finally giving in, hugged you back.

He kissed you genlty, there was no hint of sexual tension it was just a pure and loving kiss.

"So what now?" You asked with a hefty sigh.

Shota being the considerate boyfriend he is, suggested that you leave Shikashi.

An arranged marriage was just going too far, besides you had a clingy boyfriend to take care of.

His parents were the masterminds behind all this, specifically his father.

The good thing was that at least Shota wouldn't be so hostile around Shikashi anymore since his insecurities had been erased.

"I guess the only way to convince him is to show him how happy we are together. Surely he won't get in the way of someone else's happiness, then maybe he can convince his father too..." you pondered.

It was a sound and convincing plan. All that's left is to have faith in Shikashi and hope that his moral compass points him in the right direction.

--------------------

Hello everyone! I'm back aaahh sorry if this isn't the lemon you all were hoping for but I'll be sure to write one soon :,)) thank you all for being so patient and supportive, I hope I didn't disappoint any of you.

Who knows maybe the next chapter will be a lemon ;)💖

I've also read all your comments and you're all so sweet and adorable hecc I love you all :,)