We missed your first everything....

While I was still getting over the fact that Max was my son, my phone buzzed. It was Jace.
Me-You will never believe what I just learned.
J-What??
Me-I have a son...and it's Max!!! His father is Raphael.
I-WHAT!!!!
Me-You put me on speaker. You dick!
A-What does that mean he's your kid and Raphael is his father.
Me-Is your mom in the room?
I-No..
Me-Okay, don't let her in.
And I start telling the story Max told me. Without leaving any details out.
I-I can't believe it.
A-Woah! Congratulations on the kid. He's name is still Lightwood...
Me-It's Santiago now. Max Santiago. Son of Kassie Wayland fellow ShadowHunter and Raphael Santiago fellow vampire.
J-Does that mean I'm his godfather??
Me-Yes. But I'm going to have to talk to Raphael about....
I turn around to find Camille holding Simon in one hand and Max in the other.
Me-Camille! Leave my son and my friend alone.
Camille-So I heard little Max here is a Santiago.
Me-Leave him alone.
I whip out my invisible daguer. She couldn't see it, only someone with a pure heart could see it. I throw it in the middle of her chest she fell in pain leaving Simon and Max. They run behind me. I point at Simon my phone.
S-Hotel DuMort. Kassie is holding her back, she's not gonna last long. Hurry.
And he hung up. Will she was still on the floor I kicked her in the face.
Me-This is for messing with my family.
Me-This is for hurting my family.
Me-And this is for Magnus!

LATER....

I was at Magnus with Raphael, Max, Alec, Izzy , Jace, Clary and Simon.
Ma-Okay so what I missed.
Max-Grosso modo I'm Kassie&Raphael's kid. Camille stole me and Simon. And Kassie kicked Camille in the face in your honour.
I blushed.
Ma-WhAt! Your kid?
Me-Yes...and his!
I make eye contact with Raphael. I was in his arms feeling safe. Will I was playing with Max's hair.
I-You guys look like a happy family.
Me-You're going to have one of your own one day. Without being only 20. And him 400years old.
J-Can I be a godfather??
I looked at Raphael.
R-He's your brother. I am not dealing with him.
Me-Okay fine. You can be godfather.
J-YASS!!!
A-Hey...can I be an oncle.
R-Sure. Just don't influence my kid in being a pain in the ass like you.
Me&Magnus-RAPHAEL!!!!!!
R-What it's true.
Max-What are we going to do about Maryse??

T be continued.....