Secret littles

Bts have just finished a long 9 month tour and finally are home to relax from the stress of working.
Jimin and jungkook both leave the members saying they are going to play over watch when in reality they are going to regress together.
"Jiminie wets pway" jungkook states he was always in a very your head space of around two three where as jimin was around  four five.
"Kookie be q-quiet others hear and n-not like  j-jiminie and kookie"jimin hushed
At that moment the door creaked and in came taehyung as he stared at the littles on the floor in onzies with packs in there mouths he couldn't help but pull a confused expression.
Jimin upon seeing taehyung expression started crying and clinging to taehyung " t-taetae n-no t-tell others p-please" taehyung didn't know what was going on but hugged jimin whispering,
"Hey chim it's ok it's ok don't worry I won't tell the others but you have to tell me what's going on with you and kook" taehyung spoke in a calm and soothing voice to the little and as jimin slowly calmed down jungkook came to see if jimin was ok now him and taehyung were seated in the floor jimin in taehyung lap.
"Jiminie otay?" Jimin only nodded in response to the younger as he turned to taehyung.
"T-taetae Jiminie and k-kookie are l-littles s-so we are like children d-don't hate us" taehyung only smiled and laughed.
"I'd never hate you two hey since your little does that mean you would need someone to look after you?" Taehyung asked hopefully although he didn't understand he loved this from what he had heard. In unison both jimin and jungkook nodded frantically they had always wanted a caregiver but were too afraid to tell anyone about them. They were so lost in thought that they jumped when taehyung spoke "well then if you wouldn't mind I'd like to be your caregiver and I'll do my research to be the best ever" taehyung states matter of factly again both littles nodded but this time they hugged taehyung and giggled happy they didn't have to hide as much and had someone there for them.
The three boys spent the night playing and giggling until they all fell asleep cuddling in jungkooks bed happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi ~ this is Virgil I'm sorry this is so short I promise this book will improve over time but I'd appreciate feed back from you guys I hope you enjoy
-ya boi Virgil