Chapter 1-

*Lizzie's POV*

Today I'm leaving with Nash to go to Magcon LA. He's been talking about and its all he has been talking about and he won't shut up. I packed everything I need for 2 whole weeks and I'm so ready to meet everyone. Especially his closest friend Cameron. I think he's cute but I think Taylor is cuter. "C'mon Lizzie we're gonna be late!" Nash said. I smiled and ran downstairs. "I've been ready, it's you who is making us late." I said back. Then we left

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

We said our goodbyes and met up with Carter since he lives close to here. We sat down after we got Starbucks and then waited for flight 678 to be called. "Flight 678 is ready to board. Flight 678 is ready to board." We boarded the plane and I got window, Nash got middle, and Carter got isle. I was the only happy one. They fell asleep while I read TFIOS for the 5th time. After I read chapter 6-9 I went to sleep.

*SKIP REST OF PLANE RIDE*

"Wake up guys we're here!!!" I yelled at the boys. "5 more minutes mom" Nash said Carter woke up when I yelled the first time Nash well.... that's a different story. I slapped poked screamed and did everything to wake him up. I failed but when Carter yelled at him he woke up immediately. "Whatever Carter" I said. He stuck his tongue out at me. We looked over at the signs looking for "Grier and Reynolds". We finally found it after looking for what felt like hours. "There's Bart" Nash said. We then got in the car and we were on are way to the hotel.

*AT HOTEL*

Once we got to the hotel we went to our room and then went to meet everybody at Taco Bell. I couldn't wait to meet them for the first time it's gonna be awesome.

*CAMS POV*

As soon as I saw Nash and his sister walk in I walked right over. I gave Nash a bro hug and said hi to Lizzy. "Hi Lizzy I'm Cameron." I said "Hi I'm Lizzy but u already knew that." We sat down and then I bough Lizzy and I food. I was also getting dirty looks from Nash. "Lizzy wanna go see The Ninja Turtle movie after we eat?" I asked "Sure I'd love too." She said. I told Nash and then we left to see the movie.

*AFTER THE MOVIE*

*LIZZIES POV*

After the movie Cameron took me back to my hotel room. "Thanks Cam for dinner and a movie tonight I had fun. It was nice being able to chill with someone other than Nash. Haha. So see u tomorrow?" "Sure umm well night" he said after he hugged me goodnight then he left. As soon as I walked in Nash was mad at me. If u look up the word "Over Protective" Nash's face would pop up. He came over and checked my neck and made sure I was ok. After he did that he called Cameron and yelled at him. After he hung up he yelled. "WHAT WERE U THINKING LIZZY?" He screamed "I thought he was nice he wanted to take me to a movie Nash!! It's not the end of the world!" I said "WHATEVER LIZZY IM GOING OUT!! GO TAKE A SHOWER AND SLEEP. WE HAVE GO WAKE UP EARLY SO SLEEP!!" "K bye!" I said cockily and he left. "Well wasn't this an interesting night?!" I thought. I took a shower and slept.

What do u guys think? I tried my best. But here is Chapter 1 of my Cameron Dallas Fanfic. Hope u like it😃