Chapter 2-

*LIZZIES POV*

I woke up and did my morning routine. Then I went over to Cams room until we had to leave for our event. We were just talking then Nash walked in. As soon as he walked in I grabbed Cameron and started kissing him right in front of Nash. He was so mad. I stopped. He stormed out of the room mad as hell. "Ummmmm.... What was that for?" Cam asked. "He doesn't want me to see u bc he thinks ur too bad." "We'll whatever him. I like u so ya 😘" he kissed me on the cheek then we left for the show.

*NASHS POV*

I'm so pissed at Lizzie. She is just uggghhh!! I knew bringing her would be a mistake. But it's ok whatever I don't care. She's 19 and able to make her own decisions.

*CAMS POV*

"Lizzie... Can I ask u a question?" "Sure" "We'll I was wondering do u wanna be my girlfriend or?" "Of course" "YASSSSSS LOVE U!! Should we tell everyone at the show?" "Sure if u feel comfortable"

*NASHS POV*

At the show Cam and Lizzie had an announcement. "We'll..... Lizzie and I r dating everyone." All u heard was cheers in the crowd and screaming. But sadly no booing.

*FAN NAMED TARYNS POV*

We'll apparently Cameron got a girlfriend. We'll he's off the 19 year old boys I can date list. We'll at least I have Dillon and Taylor. As soon as it was meet and greet time I ran medium-ish. I was first in line and got to meet everyone. But luckily I got to meet Dillon last. "Hi I'm Taryn" "Hi Taryn! Would u like a picture?" "Of course I would" we took the pic and got a couple things signed. Before I could walk away he asked me question. "Well Taryn can I have ur number?" I was thinking and screaming and crying so loud and hard inside. "I can't believe he wants my number!!" I thought. "Sure it's 550-535-4588" I answered. "Ok I'll call u later and we can maybe chill." "Ok bye Dillon💕😘" I met the love of my life and be asked for my number OMFG AHHHHHH!!!

*DILLONS POV*

I asked this really cute fan her number and she gave it to me. I was really excited and I couldn't wait to get to know her. She seems cool and fun. I feel like she's the one I've been waiting for like it love at first sight. Butttt idk maybe. I hope the family likes her. After meet and greet Taylor and I performed Buckwild and Like Whoo. Met a couple more fans. Then ended the show. We all left and then I called Taryn and we hung out all night and she even slept over. We had a fun night.

OK GUYS THAT WAS THE END OF CHAPTER 2!!! *FAN NAMED TARYN* IS JUST GONNA BE CALLED *TARYN* NOW. SO YA I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR!! 💕😘😍