First word,First step●Chapter 8

7 months later

Emma's pov

Today's Hope's first birthday. I really am excited. This is what I wanted so badly with Henry. And now I have it. I take our little princess and say:

"Hey little princess. Today is you're first birthday. Time goes quickly, doesn't it? You are on this world one year now! We have a party for you and daddy is making a cake. He is almost better in cooking than me! Daddy and Mommy really really love you."

"Daddy" Hope says.

Omg. Did our daughter just say something? That's so cute!

"Hey! Did you just say you first word? That's so cute! Come on,let's go tell daddy!"

"No need love,I hearded it and it was so cute." Killian says with a tear in his eye. He walks over to us and togheter we watch to our beautiful daughter.

6 months later
Killian's pov
"Come on,little princess, you can do it!" I say.

Hope stands up,staggers a bit and then walks to Emma.

"Well done Hope!" Emma yells enthusiastic. I cam see she's enjoying this more as I do,and I want on this moment tell it to everyone.

I walk to Emma.

"She's growing up." Emma said a little disappointed. "I have the feeling I didn't enjoy it enough."

"Mommy, Daddy!" Hope says.

We both laugh. As long Emma is happy,I'm happy.

💙💙
Hope you liked it! I know it's short and boring but on this moment I don't know what to do: make a time jump to the moment that Hope is 6 or stay like this. Let me know what you want.

PS: I do have story lines for both options.

@onceuponatime.in.belgium