Henry and Henry●Chapter 4

(Wish realm)Henry pov
I couldn't believe it.I just saw my mom,with her husband and you know,the real Henry,and she was pregnant!I was so happy for her and I just wanted to hug her,but I couldn't. She probably doesn't even now who I am.It also suprised me how good she looked in these weird clothes.I only saw her in dresses,but my mom really looks good in that clothes.I sighed. I wish I could tell her all of this.
Emma's pov
I was right.The girl was Robin and I met Alice,Hook's daughter and Robin's girlfriend.I hearded Ella's terrible story,every time I saw Lucy's adorable smile,my heart made a little jump.Even Regina was happy,and she told me why.She was locked up,and when she was,she had a dream.She saw Robin who gived her the lucky feather Regina lost all those years ago.And when she waked up,she found the lucky feather.I saw something in her eyes I haven't seen for a long time,I saw happiness. I was so happy for her,but it made me think.It was my fault she lost him,it was my fault he was "destroyed",like Hades said.But if he was able to give something to Regina,he was maybe in the underworld, wasn't he?I should talk about with Killian.Then I realised something.
"Regina,who kidnapped you?"
She sighed."Do you remeber our little adventure in the wish realm?I did something and someone wasn't really happy with that...."
"Henry!But,why didn't he do it after all,I mean.In his opinion you killed his grandparents."
"I could convince him to help us, and he is ... here."Regina said.
"Why have not I seen him?"I asked.
"He thinks you kinda forgotten him,and he did not want to interrupt the little moment you had with Henry."Regina said
My jaw dropped.She was right.It wasn't a real world,but it was real for him.And I just left it."Can I see him?"I asked.
Regina nodded."yeah,but before you do I need to explain something." She said and she walked to the middle of Granny's. Everyone stopped there conversation and listens to her.I stood next to Killian.She started:

"Some of you know it and some of you not,but to come here I casted a curse.Not a Dark Curse,but a good one.But it dit something else than any other curse.We didn't come to Storybrooke, Storybrooke cames to us. Arendelle,Camelot,Oz,The Enchanted Forest and all the other realms are now one realm:The United Realms."

I was shocked. "Regina,jou just said we aren't on earth anymore.But wat if we want to go to there?"I asked.Regina laughed :"The townline is now a door.When you cross it you're on earth and when you come back you're here again!
"She's right"I hearded a voice behind me.Henry(WR) continued:"hy mom.Nice to see you."
"Henry!"I said as I hugged him.
He seemed suprised. "You remember me?"
"Of course I remember you,you're mine son.Are you coming to live her?"
He looks happy."Thank you but no.I go back to the wish realm."
"Ok. I love you."
"I love you to"

💙💙
And now the real baby stuff begins!There are coming chapters who are not about #captainswan but about madarcher and outlawqueen.
Insta:@onceuponatime.in.belgium