The Product of True Love● Chapter 10

Emma's pov

I'm making out with Killian on the couch.

"Babe we should stop. Hope is coming home from school soon." I say.

"Soon is not now love." Killian says and I chuckle.

"Babe, I don't want her to have a trauma for the rest of her life ." I say.

"Right. You can talk out of experience?" He asks with a smirk.

"Killian...."

On that moment Hope storms in.

"Mom,Dad something happend!" Hope says with a look of fear. We quickly run to her and only then I notice Hope's glowing hands.

"Hope,love,calm down. The only way to control this is stay calm,and don't fear." Kilkian says in a calm, steady voice.

"But what if I hurt you?"

"I'm sure you will not hurt us. You want to hear something?" I ask and she nods. We walk to the couch.

"Mommy had this also once. She was afraid and ran away,and that only made it worser. And I almost had gived up my magic,but then Aunt Elsa came and said that I needed to embrace my powers, because it is a part of me. And then she took my hands and nothing happend. So I need you now to do the same as me. Embrace your powers, sweetheart. I love them, daddy loves them,everybody loves them." After my little speech, Hope looked at Killian,who gived her a smile. A smile that says: 'you can do this' and 'you don't need to be afraid'.

Then Hope sticks out one hand to me,and one hand to Killian. Very slowly the two little glowing hands finds their way to the big and strong hands from mommy and daddy.

As her hands almost touch ours, she stops.

"Love,their is no need to be afraid. "Killian words encourage her to continue and as her hands touch ours, a wave of magic comes over us,and Hope's hands stop glowing. As she finally realises what happend,her face lit up and pulls us in a big hug.

"We're proud of you Hope,we really are." I say.

"Aye,you're our perfect little wonder." Killian continues.

As we pull away Hope looks at us and then says:

"I'm really glad I have the honor of calling you two my parents."

And let's just say, the tears didn't stay away.

💙💙
Hey guys...

Bad news.... next chapter will be the last. This story just doesn't work anymore....

I want to thank everyone who was with me during this story. It's my first story and I wouldn't have it any other way,but now it's time to let go. I hope you can understand. I love you all,and I hope to meet you again by my one shots ore other books.

Live,love, laugh

Lena❤