t w e n t y - f i v e

third person's pov

"so.." woojin looked down and played with his fingers, "i've been meaning to tell you.."

"what?" chanmi sipped her frappe.

"ididnttelljihoonaboutyoursecre." the boy quickly said.

"come again?"

"...i didn't tell jihoon..the thing..you told me a few days ago.." he frowned.

"oh. figures." chanmi shrugged.

"what?"

"i kinda knew that you didn't tell him the thing. it's okay, but i'm here to tell you that we should break up." she straightforwardly said.

"okay..it's for the best anyway..i'm sorry for lying."

"it's fine. jihoon was mad about nothing, really."

"oh."

"..."

it was painfully awkward for them, the tension between them got larger, until woojin broke the ice.

"you know, guanlin likes you..he said that he was going to confess soon, but i figured he would be hurt.. so-"

"stop making excuses, woojin. i knew that you did it because you liked me, but you can't just force someone to be in a relationship with you.."

"i know."

it was awkward for a while till chanmi received a notification.

"who's that?" woojin asked.

"bitna. yeah, i gotta go. bye." she fixed her things and left the cafe.

"bye.." woojin covered his face and sighed.

"you're fucking stupid, woojin." he said.