C2: Kim Jisoo

Lisa ran hurriedly, turning to different alleys and shortcuts until she had, finally, arrived at the front of a huge, luxurious school.

" Okinoha High... " Lisa managed to mutter in between her pants.

If the brunette had to be at utmost honesty, she'll no doubt admit that she is in deep awe. She even had her jaw hanging low for further proof of her state.

She meant to let out a surprised gasp, but as soon as she opened her mouth, she only managed to let out sighs of fatigue.

Speaking of the distance she ran from home, surely no one will question her state if they were aware.

It took Lisa a minute to finally catch her breath, and upon retrieving her posture, she took her time observing Okinoha High from the gates- everything was on point, designed just as luxurious, and there was a strong hint of wealth in every angle.

" Wow, just how the heck did I manage to get myself into this? " Lisa questioned.

Lisa stayed in the exact same spot.

She was too engrossed that she didn't notice a figure approaching her from her side.

" PPOONG!! "

" AHH! " Lisa yelled.

" Woah! Chill there, girl! I'm not gonna hurt you. " A girl said energetically, smiling at the shocked Lisa.

Lisa gulped, eyeing the petite girl from head to toe.

" Hey, hey, hey! Go easy on those stares, young lady. I don't wanna melt in the middle of Spring! Although I hate spring. It surely is the time of when cherry blossoms bloom. Like really- Plain trees are so much better! " The girl claimed.

" Who are you? " Lisa asked, not entertained by the stranger's weird love confession for trees.

" I am Jisoo. Jisoo Kim. You can call me Jisoo, up to you. " Jisoo introduced herself brightly, tilting her head slightly and beaming Lisa an attractive smile.

Actually, now that the girl stood against her closely, she had to say that she was a visual, for sure.

Jisoo had cute puppy eyes, black hair tied in a ponytail with full bangs, adorable smile, and a pointy nose.

She had all the conditions to make people call her beautiful.

" What's yours? " Jisoo asked, kicking her out of her thoughts.

" Lalisa Manoban. " Lisa introduced in Thai pronunciation.

" Lali... What..? " Jisoo pronounced back dumbly.