Chapter 5

KF POV:

Walking home from bowling ally

I put Jonny ( shrugs shoulders, ain't know how to spell today.) Rancid in the jail cell then raced back to where I left Jinx. She was hugging her hip and her eyes were unfocused, and she was stumbling along trying to walk. "Jinx are you ok?" I walked over to her and helped her stand up straight.

"I'm fine W-Wally." She smiled then fell into my arms. Her hand fell from her side and showed blood along her hip and leg. "I'm j-just a little c-cold."

"Jinx..." I ran back to my apartment and set her on the couch, then got her a wet towel and pressed it gently to her side. She closed her eyes tight and winced in pain. "What happened?"

"I..."

"Don't talk!" I put more pressure on her side with the towel without knowing it making her arch her back in pain.

"Then why d-did you tell m-me to tell y-you what happened Wally?" She laughed and opened her pink eyes, her pupils a lot smaller than usual and the very thin line and hard to see. I smiled, then ran over too the kitchen to get a icepack. I put the bag on her head, and untying her pink hair from the horn position they were in. 

"Hold this slowpoke." She slowly put her hand on the towel above my hand, her hand touching my gloved one. I took my hand out from under her's and brought out my communicator.

"Yes?" Raven asked on the other side, I was hoping for someone like Robin but she was good to.

"hi Raven, can you come to my apartment? I have a..." I looked over at Jinx. "A problem."

She sighed. "I'm sorry Kid, we are in Europe and I have enough problem's on my hands right now." I heard another voice in the background. "Gar shut up! Kid you still there?" I smirked.

"Yes Raven, but do you know anyone else to help me out?"

"Maybe Titan's East. But that could take a few days depending on where you are. You do? Here I'm putting Gar- ummm Beastboy on."

"Hey dude, so what kind of problem you have?" I recognized Beastboy's voice.

"Umm, a medical one. Know anyone?" I gulped and looked at Jinx, sweat running down her face. Red running through the towel on her hip. "And someone good." I added.

"Well just go to a hospital maybe. I don't really know doctors unless vet's count." Beastboy laughed. "But if you can't do that just check the wound, if it's just a flesh wound it'll just take a few weeks. If it seems deep you need to sow the wound, and if you can't tell. Wipe the blood and stop the bleeding with pressure." I sighed.

"You have no idea what you just did for me B."

"Bye dude."

"Bye." I set my communicator on my coffee table and sat down next to Jinx. I raised her hand on top of her stomach and lifted the towel up to see the wound. Most of the blood was dry but there was a big gash and I could see her skin peeling away. "Jinx, why didn't you tell me you got hit?" She laughed.

"Are you a doctor now? I thought you were too much of an idiot to notice." I smirked then stood up and placed the towel back on her side.

"I would always notice when something is wrong with you Jinx. I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid." I ran over to a closet, I saw a vacuum, mop, broom, and a sowing kit. I sighed then brought it out and walked back over to Jinx caring the huge box in my gloved hands.

"Are you gonna sow me some new clothes?" Jinx smiled then winced in pain. 

"Not clothes, your skin." I gulped then brought out a needle and black thread.

"I'm gonna die." Jinx said looking up at the ceiling.

"Not on my watch." I put the thread through the needle and noted it at the end of the long string.

"You don't have a watch Wally."

"Well, I will someday." I put the needle on her skin just outside the gash.

"AHHH!" Jinx's eyes were closed tight, as I put the needle through the other side of her skin.