Chapter 1

Jinx POV:

He set me down in front of a run down wooden door with the number 52 on it. He took a pair of keys out of his pocket of his red spandex and unlocked the door with a click. I walked inside to see books, empty pizza boxes, and dirty laundry scattered along the floor. "One second..." he held up his red finger and zoomed around the room making my hair fall in my face. When I removed my hair from my eyes I saw a clean couch, carpet, coffee table, and Tv. I stepped inside still smelling the pizza and sat on the couch.

"That took a minute idiot." I said to kid flash. He smirked then took off his mask in front of me. "You actually trust me to do that in front of me?" He looked down his mask.

"I guess I do." He ran up to the hallway then came back in grey sweat pants and a blue sweatshirt with Central City High written on it in yellow words and outlined in black. "Here." He threw a ball of clothes on my lap. It was similar to his outfit but black sweatpants and a purple pully string jacket.

"What is this?" I asked unfolding a close and laying them on my lap. 

"Clothes slowpoke. You don't expect to be wearing that all the time your here." He sat down next to me and went scrolling through channels.

"These are not clothes, these are your clothes." 

"Either you wear them or you you wear your same clothes for a few months." I looked at him strangely making him stop searching through channels and ending up listening to a nature channel.

"A few....few months?" I asked.

"Yeah, unless you want leave and live under a bridge. But hey that's on you." He shrugged his shoulders and continued to scroll.

"Th....than." I've never apologized or said thank you to anyone, so it was hard to say it.

"Thank you?" Kid said. I nodded my head. 

"Thank y-you... what's your name Kid Flash?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Wally West." I laughed. "Yeah yeah yeah."

"Thank you Wally." I laughed.