Chapter 7

Jinx POV:

I winced in pain as I shot up in the bed, I grabbed my side. My pink tank top having a small red spot where my cut was, and my legs cold from my pj shorts. "Wally." I whispered. My door opened and the freckled red head stepped in.

"Jinx, what's wrong?" He said closing the door.

"Sleep with me." He raised his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Stop being stupid, I know you have ears." I laid back down allowing room for him besides me on the other side of the bed. He sighed and went under the covers next to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist just above my wound. I closed my eyes and went peacefully into sleep.

"Jinx?" Wally woke me up but I didn't open my eyes.

"Yes?"

"Why am I here?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep. So please let me." I felt him shrug his shoulders. 'And I would like your company,' I wanted to say. But then shut my mouth and pushed that thought away.

"I don't want to fight you." I held out my hand hesitating to touch Kid Flash's outstretched one.

"Then don't. You can be more than a villain Jinx. You could be a hero." I touched his hands, then my eyes opened to see a dark room. I sighed then turned around away from the wall and into Wally's chest. I shook my head then went back to sleep.

"Goodnight Wally." I said quietly.

"Night Jinxie." I smiled.