Wade's Sister ~ Jp

You sigh as you look in the mirror. Your protective order brother, Wade, was finally letting you meet his friends, and you wanted to make sure you wore a nice enough outfit. They were only his friends, but you didn't want an outfit that looked like trash. Your outfit ended up being a light blue sweater (with one shoulder exposed) over a white tank top paired with skinny jeans and leopard-print Vans, being that it's March in Ohio. Satisfied enough, you pull your hair into a bun and shoot Wade a text saying you're coming over now.

On the way there, you accept that you're nervous. You've never met the people staying with Wade and his beautiful fiance, Molly, so you didn't know what they're like. Apparently, there are three guys and a girl, whose names Wade didn't give you.

Pulling into the driveway, you find Wade already waiting for you. You jump out and give him a hug, saying, "Hey bro."

"Hey, [Y/N]!" he says happily. "Are you excited?"

"And nervous. Wade, you've never bothered to introduce me to any of your YouTuber friends until today, minus Mark and Bob, or encouraged me to join you in what you do for a living!"

He sighs. "I was just trying to be protective, okay? You're my younger sister, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Just take me to your friends so I can meet them."

"Fine."

Wade leads you inside and to the living room, where Molly and four people you didn't recognize are chatting. One of them, a guy with purple hair, sticks out like a sore thumb. You give a friendly smile as Wade says, "Guys, this is my younger sister, [Y/N]!" He turns his attention to you and while gesturing to each of them, says, "[Y/N], this is Gar, Patrck, Marie or Mk, and Jp."

"Hi guys," you say rather shyly.

"So you're Wade's younger sister," Patrck says. "I thought you'd be taller." Mk smacks him promptly. "Ow!"

Of course someone took a jab at your shorter height compared to Wade. He's 6'4" while you're 5'8" - a full 8 inches shorter. People were often surprised by it, but you weren't, genetics just weren't on your side.

"Sorry about him," Mk said. "He doesn't know when to shut up sometimes."

You wave it off. "It's fine, genetics just aren't on my side."

You continue chatting with them, getting to know them better, until Wade says, "Hey, sis, we were about to record a challenge video, you wanna watch?"

"Sure, but whatever it is, I'm going to kill you if it affects me in any way."

He pats your head, prompting a scowl from you. "Okay, shortie."

He chuckles at your expression as he and the guys set up for whatever challenge they're doing and Molly and Mk get out bottles of something you have a feeling is disgusting. You sigh and grab a chair, ready to watch the chaos.

Over halfway into it, while you're not paying attention and checking your notifications, you hear the sound of someone vomiting followed by another person vomiting and Gar and Wade recoiling. Jp looks up from his bag to say, "I'm retiring," while Mk remarks, "Welp, there they go." Some giggles are shared, the identity of the pop was given to the guys, and you start giggling like an idiot. When Pat and Jp walk by you with their bags of vomit (that Wade yells at them about for dragging it around his house), Pat barely gets out, "I have a new flavor for you!" before you run to the bathroom to vomit.

"Are you okay, sis?!" Wade yells.

"I'm going to kill you, Wade!" you yell back before vomiting more.