009

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter ninegrayson dolan

chapter nine
grayson dolan

beep beep beep

yeah, not today, monday. i turned to my phone, pressing the snooze button and struggled out of bed.

i pulled my blinds up, glancing out of my window and into olivia's. strangely, her curtains were still closed. i thought she got up before me?

shrugging it off, i walked across the hall into the bathroom and turned the shower on, not forgetting my phone because... um... well, everyone brings it to the bathroom... right?

once i got out the shower and dried off, a text notification sounded from my phone.

before you start freaking out, no amelia isn't my girlfriend

before you start freaking out, no amelia isn't my girlfriend. we're friends... with benefits? when i took her out yesterday, we went back to hers and... let's say that her parents won't be too pleased when they see the security cameras.

what would olivia think? wait, why should i need her permission with who's my 'girlfriend'? ugh, so confusing.

i looked out my window once more and still saw that olivia's curtains were still closed. confusingly, i called her, maybe she wanted a lift before i picked up amelia?

voicemail? thought she always picked up her phone.

realising i was late, i rushed down the stairs, one adidas shoe on and one off.

"bye mom! bye e!" i shouted to my mom and ethan in the kitchen.
"bye sweetie! have a good day!" yeah, that's not possible.

i started my engine and started to drive off, automatically my phone connected to bluetooth so i decided to call olivia again, just to double check.

again, no answer.

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊

"heyyy!" amelia instantly smiled once she sat in the passenger seat. i smiled back, especially when she kissed my cheek showing her pearly white teeth.