012

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter twelveolivia prescott

chapter twelve
olivia prescott

"olivia! you ready?" mum called at the bottom of the stairs.
"coming!" i shouted back, tying my gazelle adidas shoes on.

the time was 5:35 which meant in ten minutes, mum and i would arrive at my school for my parent/teacher conference. we love spending friday afternoon at my least favourite place in the world.

today wasn't that bad. april and i finished sending the invites out today and mum was no idea what's gonna happen on sunday. grayson and i are friends ever since we drove to me school yesterday. i think amelia officially dislikes even more than she did before, if that's even possible but i don't really care.

"one more thing," i mentioned before mum got out of the car, "when mr kirby says that i haven't been paying attention in class, ignore him because he's like 79 and has a memory like a goldfish. plus, he hates everyone."
"when? so he's definitely going to say that?"
"well... if," i playfully rolled my eyes and mum smiled at me.

"i'm sure your teachers will say you are a wonderful student just like how you are a wonderful daughter, even if you drive me up the wall sometimes," my mum smiled wholeheartedly and i rested my hand over me heart, wiping a fake tear.

"that may be the nicest thing you've ever said to me," i teased. minutes later, we were walking through the doors together.

not many people were left, to be honest. that's mainly because my 'appointment' was one of the last ones.

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊

all the teachers said pretty much the same things. good student, fairly good grades, a few thing i need to work on like not being sarcastic, sometimes not listening, blah blah blah. the usual. now it was time for my little session with david... mr green.

i rubbed my hands together in my head, boy, would i love to hear what he's cooked up.

mum walked through the music room first, looking back at me to hold the door, and once i stood in, i got the familiar strong scent of david's manly cologne and coffee.

"hi there, you must be olivia's mother," david introduced, taking my mum's hand. i stood awkwardly to the side of her, watching the guy who was like my father meet my actual mother.

"yes, olivia's spoken so greatly of you," mum said which was uNNECESSARY. david looked me and gave me 'really?' smirk/face to which i sarcastically smiled at him but smiled genuinely when mum turned her head.