Danger

I woke up in the tub after the whole John situation looking around at my surroundings an knew I was in reality. I got up out of the tub and dried my self off. I got dressed in the clothes I set out for myself and continued to dry my hair until I heard a crash downstairs. I then ran downstairs and saw Killian on the floor and the others were fighting a demon. I held my hand out and focused on the demon. The demon started to shake badly and fell to the floor. I walked towards the demon and touched its head, then I extracted the darkness from the demon and put it in the ground. The demon opened its eyes and tried to use its powers but nothing came out.

"You are now human so you can not harm us," I said and the now human got up and ran out of the house quickly. I helped clean the mess the demon made which was a lot and we picked up Killian and Avion patched him up, I then walked into the kitchen to get an ice pack for Killian. I opened the freezer to look for the ice pack but I couldn't find it.

"It's behind the box," someone said and I found it and grabbed it.

"Thanks, John," I said not noticing that I just said John until a few seconds after leaving the kitchen. I ran back into the kitchen and hugged john tightly." I forgot you were going to be here" I said into his chest. He hugged me back and put his head on my shoulder. We stood there for a few minutes until I remembered Killian, I then pulled back and smiled,"I have to go give this to Killian" 

"Okay, ill follow you," he said and we walked into the living room where Killian was lying unconscious.  I put the ice pack on Killians' head to help stop the swelling. I walked to john and hugged him once again, I then teleported me and him up to my room."I see you have a new power" he said and I chuckled.

"So, we are going to be parents now," I said sitting on my bed and he sat beside me and smiled.

"Yeah, twins at that double the trouble," he said and I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I love you so much," he said and i looked him in the eyes and leaned in and kissed him.

"I love you too," I said. He kissed me back and we continued to kiss for a minute and then we just laid in bed and cuddled. We were stuck in silence and in our thoughts for a while until Tyler bust through the door with a worried face.

"James, We have company, " He said and I teleported to the living and saw three guys. They were standing close together. Tyler and John came downstairs and as the three guys saw John come downstairs they threw a potion and I sent shadows in front of the potions which stop the potion before it hit John.  

"Who are you and why are you here," I said ready to fight.

"We are the three most powerful witches and were scrying for evil and led us here and my brother had a premonition of the both of you so we are here to take you both out" The short again and my brothers and cousin stood beside me even Killian. 

"Let me introduce ourselves we are the balance between good and evil the most powerful together than apart," I said and we joined hands.  The three of them joined hands and before we could chant something a female and a male appeared out of nowhere and they sent the witches somewhere else.

"Thank god we stopped that from happening," THe male said and they high fived each other. I cleared my throat and they looked at me with sadness and happiness. They walk towards then and John stepped in front of them to protect me which I didn't need.

"Dad," They said and then everything started to make sense. Killian, Tyler, Avion, and Paris was confused about what was going on. I walked past John and looked at the two the girl had my eyes and my nose. The boy had my hair and my facial structure but looked more like John. 

"So, you are our kids form the future I'm guessings," I said and they nodded and I'm also guessing I must have died so did john. John looked at them one more time and then caught on to what was going on."Oh, and by the way guys I'm pregnant"

"So, we're going to be uncles," Tyler said and hey cheered. I rolled my eyes because I will be the one conceiving it which will cause me so much pain.

"Okay so, are yall going back to your time so you don't mess up the future to bad," I said and they looked at each other and sighed.

"We're here because you have to pass us on to someone else because when it's our due time you die giving birth and we need you for a big battle that rages on for years and only the five of you have the power to stop it"My daughter said and I felt my brain was going to explode. 

"Wait, How am I going to pass you on to someone else I want to be the one giving birth," I said even though I am procrastinating.

"You'll be giving birth to us but it won't be you exactly," My son said and another me appeared. I am not going to lie I kinda like this idea.

"So, how is it going to work," I asked and the other me grabbed my hands and I felt something go through me and into the other me."That was easy so where is the other me going to go"

"He will be going to the astral plane out of the way of demon fire and witch potions," they said and then disappeared into the astral plane. We all stood in silence and looked at each other.

"Your son was hot," Paris said and I hit him on his shoulder for being a perv.

"Okay. so we need to train harder because if I'm correct this battle isn't between good and evil, it's between Witches and Voodooist" I said and we looked at each other,

"I thought that battle was done for," Tyler said 

"Obviously not," Killian said and we all fell I to silence.