I See You P.P

pt.2 to I Love You P.P 

Just a tiny spoiler from Infinity War, Do NOT read unless you seen the movie.

Everything Changed

Half of my heart was gone

Missing so many days

Shutting myself out from everyone

except......

for her

her fading away, was on replay in my head

I couldn't keep count how many times I've cried

Some say, I was crying a river or a lake

All I know is....

she is here with me

I've never forgotten about you.

"Peter, it's Tony again. I know what you have been doing theses past months. Your aunt keeps calling me, she thinks I can try to talk to you. Would you please come talk to me? We're both sharing the same pain about Y/n. Just so you know, she never told me you were dating. I could tell, from what you were theses past months. You loved her more than anything, more than being Spider-Man. You would risk your whole life as Peter Parker and Spider-Man to keep her safe. Knowing that you love her, makes me happy knowing you would do anything for her like I would. Remember Doctor Strange? He told me something else that Y/n had said that day, she left..."

Flashback...

"Something has to happen, we all know death is coming upon us."

"Do you want to at least say goodbye to one of them?"

"I'd rather say goodbye to both."

"Did you see what would happen after you do this?"

"Yes...after when I leave. Peter won't be the man that I fell in love with anymore. He'll cry everyday and miss all school days. His Aunt wouldn't know what to do. My father trying to tell him that he accepts Peter and I being together..."

"You missed out a tiny bit of information. I tell Tony that I can bring you back. He tells Peter and he believes that he'll see you again. I promise Y/n, that I will bring you back. You do know that Peter will be like this forever."

"Yes...I know...Whatever happens...If you can't bring me back...Tell him that I love him and...to go forward in his life. I don't want him crying over me every single day of his life. Just tell him to never forget me and that I am always with him... wherever he goes."

"You can tell him that you love him when you come back, I know I can bring you back Y/n."

End of Flashback...

"He can bring her back Peter...You need to come over to Avengers headquarters. He's gonna bring her back tonight." Said Tony as he ended the phone call.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *