I secretly like you

I hope all you Hardcore jikook shippers, like myself, don't get mad but this wont be a good happy one so GET YOUR INHALER READY!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: if you have already read to "aw so cute" there is more but not that much please continue where you left off thank you~

__________________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

Half way out the door."Eomma I'm off!!" I picked up my bag and ran to the car.

"Eomma I'm off!!" I picked up my bag and ran to the car

(He is wearing this XD)

"Sigh what am I going to do with that boy" she'd giggle while picking up her daughter. (Remember I'm his Eomma XD).

I slid into the car seeing my friends as usual, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi. But no Taehyung...Ever since Jimin moved back I've been seeing less of Tae at school. Good thing he comes over on weekends and holidays, hopefully on breaks too .

"Jungkook are you ok?" Hoseok asked concerned due to my frown.

"Yeah ever since Tae left you to hang out with Jimin, you haven't been yourself" Namjoon added.

I gave them my best fake smile, convincing them. "I'm fine hyungs, I promise...Tae....I know why he's doing this."

"Well ok then, but you know that you can come to us for anything" Yoongi said making me feel a little better.

We arrived at school as I saw Jimin walk into the building with Tae and the rest of Bulletproof. They were the 'Bad boys' of the school and we were the 'Princes' so everyone says but its probably because our parents own most of the largest corporations in the whole country...ok...I see why. (JK: EOMMA YOUR GETTING OF TRACKKK)(My bad where were we?) I wanted to run in there so many times and kiss him like we used to. Why cant he remember..."Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled. "come on or well be late". Me, Jimin and Tae had the same classes this time around and I was so happy, PLUS we had dance club together. We went to dance first. Yeah...yeah.. your thinking why that the class. Well we were picking our classes together this year and we were happy till something happened and he stopped talking to me and taking Tae. Dance is just to get out of the other shit like cooking or gardening. I closed my locker and headed to the studio where I was greeted with a happy Hoseok.

"Hi hyung what are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

" My teacher was sick so another teach split us up and I asked to come here. Down side... Mrs. Rose wants me to help teach so I guess I have to choice" He laughed causing all the frowns I saw before turn into smiles.

"AHHHH TWO PRINCES GIRLSSS!!!!!!!" a girl screamed causing a 'war of hormones' (Hey..... see what I did there).

Jimin's POV