Aggressive Exes?

*comes back after a year* hey... how you doing... :D

I Graduated in may that's my excuse-

_________________________________________________________

Author's POV 

Sung-ji stood around the front of the café waiting for her cousin Hana. Hana was Jimin's aggressive ex-girlfriend and she wanted Jimin back just as much as Sung-ji wanted Jungkook.

"What took you so long you pabo!?" Sung-ji shouted.

"Aish! Don't yell ugly" Han replied.

"Ugly!? anyway, Jimin and Jungkook are together again."

"It wasn't enough that we tried to kill him 4 years ago, but now he is with my future husband!"

"Hold on, you called me out here for this shit again!? I really liked Jimin you know!"

"Yeah, yeah, I don't care" Sung-ji flipped her hair.

"Then why should I help you?"

"I have pictures of you beating him so if you don't want me to send this to every university you applied for, you better comply" She grinned evilly.

"Please...Ill do what ever you say" Hana quacked in fear for her Jiminie.

"Good, now lets spend sometime planning"

They both walked into the café, Sungji smiling and Hana afraid.

.

.

.

.

.

MY POV

I feel something terrible will happen but I can't make it out for sure. I must stay sharp. After work, I hand made my way to Mei-soo's hospital room with flowers in hand. She was to stay for a week. She was sleeping peacefully like she was having one of those dreams you'd wish you never woke up from. I held her frail hand as a tear left my eye. Our lives are really screwed up. But I'll always be here for you. My eyes looked over Mei. She was skinny and frail like her bones could break any moment. Her eyes fluttered open, she gasped softly as her eyes met mine. "Mei dear, how are you feeling?" I had brought her here after the boys went to school. 

"Brianna? Where is Jimin" (I don't remember if i named myself so ill use my own name XD)

"School, love. They should be coming home soon." I tell her, gently touching her head. 

"Oh ok... Is Kookie with him?" She asked with worried eyes.

"That brat son of mine will never leave him alone, you know he wants to marry him" I laughed and she joined in.

.

.

.

.

.

Author POV

Sung-ji had discussed the plan she had came up with to Hana. She didn't like it one bit, but her crazy Jungkook obsessed cousin. The plan meant that Hana would have to betray her own heart. She could never be happy with Sung-ji alive....

"So you really..."

"YES HANA! I-" People in the cafe glanced and started to stare at her. She quick composed herself. 

"I don't think-"

"You will do as I fucking say understand?"

Hana couldn't say anything and simply nodded.

.

"So i must... Kill... Jimin"

.

.

.

_______________________________________________________

I have more time soooooo ill do more update patiently.