Remember me

Haii my bunniess. 💓💓💓 im soft for this chapter😜

Also im sorry i didnt update right my aunt got worst and i had to see her. 😣

But enjoy the story loves.😊

____________________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

I broke our kiss as jimin's face turns into a crimson red. A sly grin spread across my face as we walked toward the bulletproof boys. "Gentlemen i believe i have something of yours~" i said. I handed Jimin over to tae and left for class. The day went well until lunch when i got a suprise visit. I felt tiny, soft, cute litle hand wrap around my eyes as i turn to him gestering him to sit on my lap. Which he did he had no choice anyway cuz he serves me so hahaha. Gasps were heard from all directions as well as fangirls and fanboys screaming their heads off. Tae was sitting with Hoseok flirting. Im just going to tease jimin like i use to and do what i please to him just like i uses to. I wrap my arms around his small waist and place my head in the crook of his neck.

"Jiminie~" i pretended to whine.

"Yes jungkook?" He said as he ate his lunch.

"Feed me like old times..." i'd pout like a baby.

"Ok..." he sighed as he gave me some of his fried rice.

"Later you can feed me with those lips of yours" i snickered as he covered his faces from embarrassment.

"D-Dont say such a thing in public!" He said lightly slapped my arm.

"Jimin!" Jin ran up to us.

"So your friends with the princes now" woozi scoffed.

"You two can join us" yoongi smirked as namjoon immediately agreed. Hmm fishy...i know that Jin and Namjoon are on the concil together but i never would have though that they actually may like each other. Ill find out soon simce were are going on a trip for fall break. When lunch was over, we went to our separate class.

~school ends~

I need to get jimin cuz he is....MINE! And i hate when i leave whats mine alone since someone could steal it. I walked towards the gate as i feel a tug on my jacket. I turn on my heels expecting to see jimin but i see my ex. I date of course because jimin wasnt paying attention to me and that i just wanted to but i didnt sleep with any of them since i was in love with jimin and only him. Sungji, my ex, held onto my arm and whined 

"kookie~ why dont you wanna get back together...."

"your not my type and you know how i date"

"yeah yeah every two weeks its a new girl...but  you dont have a girl at the moment~"

"I may not have one right now but that doesn't mean i cant get one"

" just one last kiss and ill leave you alone about the getting back together thing~"

"Fine...." i signed in annoyance. I gave her a kiss as she leaned in to deepen it but then we were interrupted by the drop of a bag and a gasp. It came from the most beautiful boy, Jimin. He ran away with tears in his eyes as I chased after him. "JIMIN!!" I shouted and got no response in return. After five minutes of looking i heard singing and sniffing coming from the music room. It sounded like their heart was broken into a million pieces so i when to check it out.

Jimin's POV

~5 mins before~

After my last class, i went to met Jungkook where he told me. As i turned the corner, my smile faded and my eyes teared up. I listened closely then they kissed, I dropped my bag and gasped holding my mouth in disbelief. As soon as i was spotted I quickly turned on my heels and ran to the music room crying. "JIMIN!" I heard him shout but i didnt answer. I shut the door hearing him run by then i started to sing out the pain, it calmed me down.