two

two.
———

I was more than terrified to enter campus. Suzy tried everything to capture my attention, but it didn't work. I didn't budge.

That smirk on jongsuk's face haunted me."Y/n, just confront him." I thought. It was now science.

Jongsuk seemed to be looking for his notebook. I took a deep breath and sat down by him.

I took the black notebook out of my bag and gave it to him. "You left it on your desk yesterday. May I ask you...how did you get this?" I pulled out the picture.

how did you get this?" I pulled out the picture

He didn't say anything. Jongsuk's eyes darkened, causing me to clear my throat. "Are you a stalker?" I asked, but still nothing. "The tattoo on your hand is nice, why do you cover it?" He asked.

"Look dude, I don't even know you and I happen to find a fucking picture of me and my family in your notebook. If you don't tell me Why the hell you have it I'm going to report you to the police," I whispered to him as Mr.kim entered the classroom.

"Go ahead," Jongsuk pat my back and looked at the teacher.

———————————

"Officer believe me plea-"

"Ma'am, there isn't a lot of evidence to support this," the police officer in front of you said. "Can you at least hear me out?" I furrowed my eye brows ready to freak out.

"I can't, I'm sorry" he shrugged. I got up and grabbed my bag. "Y/n?" A noticeable voice called out. I turned around to see Hoseok.

I sighed and tried rushing out of the police station, but it was too late. "Y/n, can you stop running from me?" He grabbed my wrist.

"I'm not running from you...I have somewhere to be," i turned to him. He started giggling. "What are you laughing about?" I gave him a disgusted look and took my keys out my bag.

"You look like Rudolph the red nose rain deer in the winter," Hoseok tapped my nose. "Don't touch me."

"Anyways, what were you doing talking to Officer Min?" He crosses his arms. "It's none of your business. I have to get going," I unlocked my car and left.

———————————

That night I didn't get any type of sleep. As much as I tried Jongsuk's face keeps popping up in my mind.

It was to the point in where I found myself knocking on my brothers room door. "Come in." He called out. I slowly opened the door and went inside.

Baekhyun was playing overwatch on his computer. "Do you mind if I sleep on your top bunk?"

He paused his game and got out of his chair. Baekhyun went inside of his closet and grabbed a pillow and a blanket. "Here." He lightly smiled.

"Thank you," I took the bed accessories and crawled up the latter. "Bad dream again?"

"Yep."

———————————

That science class I hid in the back of class. Not that expected of me because I'm blind when it comes to distant areas.

I hid under my black hoodie, not being seen by anyone. Nothing was done to my face, nothing was covering my tattoo, my outfit was so...boring.

The whole science class was so peaceful until Jongsuk turned around and smirked at me.

One class was over I got up and stormed towards him. I grabbed a chunk of his hair harshly making the girls behind him gasp not expecting it. "Oww." Jungsuk screeched in pain. I pulled him up and out of the class and into the now empty halls.