three

three.
—————

"What do you want?" Your grip on his hair tightened. "You really think im going to say?" Jongsuk laughed. "Now let go sweetie." He calmly added.

You let go slowly, but you found yourself bashing your head on the wall as he pinned you there. "You obviously have no clue what your dealing wi-" before Jongsuk could finish his sentence someone began to talk ,"back away from her." Stood Hoseok.

A sudden bad vibe fumed in the hallway as if they knew each other. Both of the guys had their eyes on you. You pushed jongsuk off of you and left since it was too awkward.

jongsuk pov.

"Stop trying to take things from your hyung Hoseok."I scoffed as I held his collar. "That's your problem. You always think something is yours. Is y/n another one of your victims?" Hoseok grinned. "Hoseok, if you interfere I'll kill you." I threw him on the ground and left.

y/n pov.

I tried my hardest to find my car keys, but they weren't in my bag. I was caught off guard when someone put a towel on me, covering my nose and mouth. "Shhh." That person lightly said as my eye lids started to get heavy. His voice wasn't familiar at all, but I got a quick glimpse of his face.

 His voice wasn't familiar at all, but I got a quick glimpse of his face

————————

"What are you gonna do with this one?" A muffled voice asked. My eyes were finally opening, maybe because of the fact that I forced myself to. "Nothing," another voice spoke. My eyes wandered around my surroundings. Now I was on a table that had plastic on it. Suddenly I heard someone's foot steps coming closer and closer.

I slowly lifted my body as it ached. The sound of the plastic made their conversation stop. The man that kidnapped me opened the door and approached me. "This isn't possible." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Who are you?" I asked feeling nauseous. "That's none of your business girly. Now get up and get dressed." He tried helping me up but I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

The guy groaned in pain. I then ran for it, but not for long. My head bumped into a hard chest. "Your a fighter." The guy giggled. I slowly looked up.

"Hoseok?"