Chapter 9

Hey you've reached Calum leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.  Bye.

Hey Calum its Abby.  I have to tell you something important so please call me back.  Thanks.

What the FUCK Calum?!?  I haven't talked to him in 3 days the least he could do is answer his phone.  Whatever. 

Incoming Call Calum

Yes!  Thank god now I can tell him.

"Hey Abby whats up?"

"Oh nothing Calum."

 "Did you have something important to say?"

"Yes.  Listen I need your help.  How can you tell if a guy likes you?"

"Well um first off he'll tell you.  Secondly he'll do whatever to talk to you.  He will drop whatever he was doing to talk to you.  He will make unneccesary touches on you.  And uh he'll stare a lot."

"Calum what were you doing before this?"

"Um hanging out with Luke, Mike and Ash.  Why do you wanna come hang?"

"No thanks I have to get something taken care of."'

"Ok then?  I'll talk to you later."

Boy Checklist

Drop everything to talk to me- Yes

Unneccesary touches- Kinda?

Staring- All the time!

Winner-

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door.  I walk downstairs and look throught the peephole to see that its Calum.   Oh shit.  I'm not ready to tell him. 

"One sec Calum!"

"Ok."

I pace back and forth deciding with myself if the path I have chosen is the right one.  After about 30 seconds of decided I know this what I want.  I open the door.

"Hey Calum I need to tell you something."