Tee meets Tae

Tae: I've reached the cafe. Where are you?

Tee: I will reach in 5 minutes.

{Tee has already reached the venue but he's still stalling in order to give him some time to observe the other guy. He looks at Tae for a few minutes, noticing his movements and gestures in order to try and figure out if the other guy is a person he'd like to meet for sure!}

Tee thinks to himself, "It's not like it's a first date so why do I feel so nervous? This guy makes me feel weird."

Tee then moves toward Tae and reaches his table.

{all the conversation in the cafe is face to face}

Tee smiles and greets : Hi Tae! I'm Tee. Nice to meet you.

Tae looks up and sees an angelic face in front of him and he forgets to speak and keeps staring wide-eyed at Tee.

Tee teases Tae: In case you forgot you're here to meet me.

{Tae gets his senses back on hearing Tee's voice.}

Tae: ummm.. Sorry, I didn't expect you to look like this. I mean I did.. but really? I'm so lucky! You're so cute!

Tee: Do you want to die?
I'm not cute. I'm handsome.

Tae: Yes, that too. You make me want to pinch your cheeks. Can I?

Tee: You've really come with a death wish today. I knew there had to be something wrong with you. You're mad... Thinking I'm cute... Do I look like a girl to you?

Tae: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You're very handsome. Not cute, not cute at all.

Please sit. Let's order something.

Tee: Okay, I'll let it go because I know you like teasing me. I also tease my friends so I guess I understand.

Tae to himself: It's good that you think I'm teasing you because if you would really know what I'm thinking right now, you'd definitely not stay here or talk with me again.

{Both of them place their orders and again start to chat.}

Tae: I told you briefly about myself already. I'm really curious to know more about you. Please, please..

Tee: Okay....... I study medicine at K college. You already know my name. The rest you'll know as we talk. It's stupid giving an introduction like this.

Tae: Hey, I thought you would never agree to meet me. So I'm just happy that you're here sitting in front of me.

The rest can wait for later, I don't mind.

{Tae is looking at Tee with happy eyes. Tee gets a bit conscious and ends up pouting, looking down}

Tae: Here you're pouting and you say you're not cute. If not cute then you're definitely adorable.

{Tae secretly takes a photo of Tee pouting but Tee does not realise}

Tee: Who's pouting? I'm not pouting.

{Tae starts laughing while looking at the photo he's just taken and what Tee is saying}

Tee: What are you looking at?

Tae: I'm looking at an adorable, pouting face. Definitely not yours. {starts laughing hard}

Tee:....................

{snatches the phone and looks at the photo Tae has just taken of him and looking at his own photo he flushes a deep red. He's speechless and looks away}

Tae: Hey, I'm sorry if I made you upset. See I'll delete it if you don't like it.

{Shows like he's ready to delete but he really can't bring himself to delete such a cute pic!}

{The waiter comes with their orders and sets it on the table}

Tae: Do you want me to delete it?

Tee: Stop talking about the photo now!

I'm going if you don't have anything else to talk with me.

{Tee starts to get up and just then Tae quickly holds his hand and stops him from leaving}

Tae: Please don't go na. I won't tease you now.

.............. {quickly thinks of something to talk about}

So you study medicine at K college! My cousin also studies there. His name is Godt, do you know him? From what I've heard he's always in the top ranks, is it true?

{Tee stares at Tae wide-eyed hearing Godt's name, his best friend is Tae's cousin!}

Tae: What happened? Is he that bad in studying that you're so shocked to hear that he's a top ranker. I'll tell him...

Tee: No, no, he's a top ranker. But Godt is..... a close friend of mine. That's why I was shocked to hear that you know him.

Tae: Really! Wow! Who could say that serious guy could have a friend like you?

Tee: We've been friends since high school but I never heard anything about you.

Tae: Have you heard him speak about any of his other cousins? I don't think he even talks much about his family.

Tee:..........
Yeah.... now that I think about it, he hardly talks about his family.

Tae: He doesn't speak much with anyone in the family. But since we were kids, we have been on good terms. Then because my parents wanted to focus on our family business by opening several offices outside of Thailand, I had to leave Bangkok to stay with my grand parents.

Tee: Why do you always tell me things in so much detail? It's not good to be so trusting.

{Tae laughs a bit}

Tae: I'm not very trusting generally but I just feel like I can trust you. After meeting you, I feel that even more.

Tee:.........