Chapter 2: Step 1

Narrator/3rd Person:

Naruto made his way to his locker sighing in defeat. Today he had made a fool of himself again in front of his crush Sasuke Uchiha, His friends disagrees with his crush for the Uchiha stating that he will just break Naruto's heart.

Naruto put his school shoes inside his locker and replaced them with his P.E shoes. He wore a orange track suit with the school logo on it as well as his family signature sign.

Naruto closed his locker but screeched in shock when he noticed someone beside him "T-Teme! Don't do that y-you'll give me a heart attack!" Said Naruto annoyed as he stared at his crush who just smirked "Hurry up dobe" said Sasuke as he slapped Naruto's ass "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR TEME!?" Asked Naruto as blood rushed to his face.

They walked together all the way to their P.E class and to their relief the teacher was still no where to be seen. "I wonder If something happened to Sensei...I mean he's always on time" Said Naruto. He was about to join his group of people which consist of.

The dog lover Kiba, the bug expert Shino, The kind yet popular Hinata, The kinda Emo Garra, and The youthful Rock Lee.

But before he could go to his friends he was pulled back by none other than...Sasuke Uchiha, he was drugged to the popular group where Sasuke and his group of people were.

"Umm..I think you haven't noticed by my people are over there" Said Naruto as he pointed to Kiba and the others "No way! Naruto-kun this is your people"  Tenten said as she pointed at everyone in the popular crowd "How troublesome" Said Shikamaru as he just left to do whatever...

Naruto looked confused at everyone as they acted all nice to him 'Maybe having Sasuke the most popular student drag me to them made them think I am one of them' he thought as he smiled at everyone with happiness

Step 1: Make him believe his part of the group.

Everyone in the popular group except Hinata thought.

(A/N): I know this chapter is crappy so if you don't want more crappy chapters like this well

(A/N): I know this chapter is crappy so if you don't want more crappy chapters like this well...I suggest you don't read lololol. But if your alright with the crappiness then please read, It would be a pleasure to knoe that someone would atleast read this crappy book.